Texas girl

DennisD
[subject]
Friday, July 21, 2017, 14:48 (2463 days ago)

'Drinking with a Texas Girl'

A Mexican, an Arab, and a Texas girl are in the same bar.

When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces...
He says,'In Mexico, our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer (cuz he's a muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces...
He says, 'In the Arab World we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The Texas girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says, 'In Texas, we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless TEXAS

What model 45 ?

BlackPete
[subject]
Friday, July 21, 2017, 15:40 (2463 days ago) @ DennisD

- No text -

Who cares? She's from Texas, carries a

[subject]
Friday, July 21, 2017, 16:06 (2463 days ago) @ BlackPete

Firearm and just cleared out 2 worthless vermin. She is A-OK in my book.

But this is a gun site . . .

ORG
[subject]
Sunday, July 23, 2017, 07:37 (2461 days ago) @ .

. . . and we gots ta know make, model, revolver or auto, barrel length, sights, headspace, barrel specs rate and hand of twist, grip style and material, blue or stainless, single action or double action as well as trigger pull in either mode, and also ammo specs including bullet type and weight, powder type and charge weight, primer make, style and size, and of course muzzle velocity and energy.

Dead vermin are assumed.

Ok, it was a SAA in 44/40 w/ a 4-1/4" bbl and

her brother
[subject]
Sunday, July 23, 2017, 07:49 (2461 days ago) @ ORG

shooting 200gr cast over a bit of trailboss at 890fps...of course it was nickel plated with real ivory grips and set up for quick action fanning of the hammer...hence dropping both of them simultaneously. They didn't suffer either. I witnessed the entire thing!

I thought it was .45 . . .

ORG
[subject]
Sunday, July 23, 2017, 09:13 (2461 days ago) @ her brother

. . . or was the original story in error? I realize some folks think all SAAs are .45s so that would be understandable. It's good you were there to back her play, but it sounds like she had it all under control.

Well, she was so fast I thought she pulled from her

her brother
[subject]
Sunday, July 23, 2017, 09:36 (2461 days ago) @ ORG

belt holster, but in reality she used the boot holster. Oh yea, she had control alright....they hit the floor before the smoke cleared the barrel. Yep, she will be at the same place next week.....waiting for a few more braggers.

She'll get a reputation . . . ;-)

ORG
[subject]
Sunday, July 23, 2017, 10:45 (2461 days ago) @ her brother

- No text -