Hey I got the box pf parts! Wife had put it in the closet

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 11:16 (128 days ago)

"Oh yeah, you got a heavy box in the mail....." Aaaaarrrrg! I need to know these things. What a delight for Roman and me to open up and explore. It included a different priming arm which we needed badly and all those different rams to fit varied cartridges. I do not remember that! They made you change press rams to change case head sizes! Go figure. This really helped us too.

There are some very interesting "Wilson" benchrest loading tools that I have no clue as to what they are exactly. Several look like they neck sized the cases by pushing on the base of the case (with a machined pusher) into a steel size die. I'll have a ball investigating this old tech. and fine tooling. All the questions I have, I'm bound to come out smarter on some level. Thanks so much for thinking of me and helping us out!

I (would have anyway) will remember pray every night on ya'lls African trip for safety, positive fellowship, and memorable adventure. We are very excited for all involved.

you can also figure out what that ammo is.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 11:43 (128 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

Roman was all over that.

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 12:20 (128 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

He got to thinking wild ideas of playing war outside. However that is not toy stuff. Doug used it training for going overseas. You actually shoot heavily padded and protected "attackers" for live fire training. I know the gun uses a different barrel but not sure what else is involved in a "Conversion" kit.

I bet it hurts like the devil! It would be fun to mark cattle or hogs in that manner.

http://simunition.com/en/products/fx_marking_cartridges

what about the 45 ACP rounds

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 12:51 (128 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

I'll re-look. I was on overload with the Wilson tools.

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 14:33 (128 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

in the bag with the simunition

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 16:00 (128 days ago) @ WB

- No text -