Couple of new ones just finished. The first is a full custom

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, April 29, 2024, 18:41 (21 days ago)

Schofield in our Border Classic built for John Goodman. The gun is engraved and the sideplates of the frame are color cased. The barrel and rest of the frame is done in our deluxe Black Chromex. The gripframe is slightly rounded and the grips are made of ivory Corian.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The next gun is one I have been re-designing and changing things around as I wasn't really excited with the way it turned out. I tend to be picky that way. The final change is done and I am happy with it.
It is our BEAST rifle chambered in 458 Winchester Magnum. The gun is full custom and based on the Ruger model 77 early model.
The gun is finished in our deluxe Black Chrome. It has an 18" barrel with muzzle brake and 2 recoil lugs imbedded in the stock. For dangerous game a slightly shorter barrel is always better. A long barrel in heavy brush with something that will eat you 10 feet in front of you is not good. I have talked to several African professional hunters and they all agree with the shorter barrel. The gun is a single blade express sight with white dot up front.
The gun has had an action job and is smooth and positive. The safety is strong and dependable. It has a Decelerator pad fit to it.The stock is a custom stock with sort of a fiddleback pattern on it. All in all this is a great dangerous game rifle.
With all the work on it the gun should be priced at $4595. I have it priced at a helluva steal at $3295.
[image]

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]