Right at closing time last evening one of the Misfits

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 15:36 (9 days ago)

asked if I had better pics of one of the guns we had on the Saturday sale. I told him I would post them this morning. To be honest I forgot which gun he asked about so here are a little better pics of a couple of the in stock guns.
The first one is the Alaskan Hunter that is chambered in 445 Super Mag. The good thing about the 445 is you can also shoot 44 Special and 44 Magnum in there along with the 445. The new Alaskan Hunter is built on one of our heavy-duty stretch frames. It has a beefy 5 shot cylinder and a super strong 6½" barrel. The gun is finished in our deluxe Black Chromex. The gun has some Alaskan animal engraving and has had our Positive Performance Package and is smooth and very accurate. The gripframe is the Bisley Gunfighter gripframe with a really nice set of Black Walnut grips made and fit to it.The gun is smooth and accurate too. The grips are an English Walnut and fit to our Bisley Gunfighter Grip. The gun has the interchangeable blade front sight with the red fiber optic blade. With the gun being based on our stretch frame and the other special features it should run around $3200. I have it specially priced at $2695. [image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The next gun is our Bad Medicine. This beauty is chambered in our 356 GNR. The 356 is a very powerful cartridge. It will easily equal the 180 grain 44 Magnum in power. The 356 GNR is basically the 41 Magnum necked down to 357. Extremely easy to load and we have the Hornady Custom dies for it. The new Bad Medicine has a 6½" barrel with the interchangeable blade front sight system and the gold bead blade. It has the Super Blackhawk hammer with the wider thumbpiece for ease in cocking. The gun has had the Positive Performance Package and is super smooth. The gun has the Belt Mountain base pin for the utmost in accuracy. It is finished in our deluxe Black Chromex with contrasting silver bands and stainless small parts. The gripframe is our Magnum gripframe which is designed to keep your middle knuckle from getting bashed with hot loads. The grips are a nice Black Walnut. The new Bad Medicine would normally run around $2695 but I have it specially priced at $1995.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The next new revolver is our El Diablo. This two toned beauty is chambered in the 475 Linebaugh. It has a 6½" barrel and has a beefy 5 shot unfluted cylinder. It has quite a bit of engraving and 2 gold bands on the cylinder. It has had the Positive Performance Package and is smooth and accurate too. It has the Belt Mountain base pin for added accuracy and strength. It has the interchangeable blade front sight system and the gold bead blade. With all the special features on this El Diablo it should run a bit north of $3300. I have it priced at $2895.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Those new guns are perty

Rawly
[subject]
Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 19:36 (9 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Gary, those are some incredibly well done quality work. So thankful we have you.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, April 25, 2024, 11:10 (9 days ago) @ Rawly

- No text -