I loathe politics. Can't believe no one has posted yet

WB
[subject]
Monday, March 25, 2024, 10:26 (33 days ago)

about the new online Federal reporting system on "high risk" folks that may own firearms. It is basically a Federal "Red Flag" reporting system anyone can access online and send the Federalies to kick in doors and shoot up citizens at the bequest of some raging Karen. This all done without proper oversight or representative permission.

Co*&$%ing Kamala rolled it out this past weekend.

Boy, that is a nasty bill. I hadn't seen it yet

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 25, 2024, 11:24 (33 days ago) @ WB

That is just asking for a lawsuit, but will probably hurt some folks in the meantime.

I just looked that up. It is just the old Red Flag bill

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 25, 2024, 12:10 (33 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

21 states have adopted it (just so they can get money from the Feds to implement it). It is still a bad bill.

But THIS is the new website just unveiled

WB
[subject]
Monday, March 25, 2024, 14:07 (32 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

This is a bad thing. Coming at at time they are allowing illegal aliens access to firearms. It's totally nuts.

https://erpo.org/

It is still the same Red Flag law. They mention

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 25, 2024, 14:18 (32 days ago) @ WB

that in the e-mail you just posted and mention the 21 states that have enacted it. They just gave it a new name. They call it the ERPO. Just another way of screwing gun owners across the country and getting screwed by our own neighbors.

Biden mentions that it is the same Red Flag bill but

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 11:30 (32 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

now they have the money backing the bill and to help pay for the bill in the 21 states plus they have named it ERPO to make it official. Here are the states involved.
The 21 states with such laws include California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington.

Some of the states involved in this bill surprised me, like Florida, and New Mexico, The other western states including California, Colorado,Nevada Oregon and Washington are known for being liberal states so that didn't surprise me.

We New Mexicans have a tyrant governor.

steve todd
[subject]
Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 20:52 (31 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -