couple of guns just finished

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 17:19 (67 days ago)

The first is one of Kase's Black Mambas. This beauty has it all. It has every bell and whistle available and is extremely accurate. It is chambered in 10mm and holds 16 rounds. We have had several of the Misfits ask about a new 10mm and here it is. The barrel is threaded for a suppressor should the owner decide to add one. The gun is also very accurate. The target shows 7 rounds. 6 of them are in a 1 inch cluster with one flyer. All in all if someone wanted a 10mm with everything this is their baby. The gun should be $2195 but we have it specially priced at $1595.[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The next one is an unusual one.
It belongs to Joe Pollock. He sent in one of the really long stretch frame revolvers that he wanted a new cylinder in 475 Linebaugh and a new 10" barrel that is 8" plus the brake. He wanted African game critters engraved on it. He wanted Mongolian stag grips on the Gunfighter Grip. He wanted Leupold base and rings and a satin finish. A very unusual gun to say the least.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Really nice examples of both auto loader and revolver. Side

Andy S
[subject]
Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 20:40 (67 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

by side. Father and son, Very neat!
I will say that 475 would definitely be my lion pistol. Love the engraving, very clean.

10mm Black mamba is still for sale I will take it.

Blackpete
[subject]
Thursday, February 29, 2024, 15:32 (66 days ago) @ Andy S

I know we talked yesterday, but it looks like it it still on the list. Thanks Pete

it is sold. We just haven't had time to take it off

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, March 01, 2024, 13:56 (65 days ago) @ Blackpete

- No text -