Prayer for CCW

SPB
[subject]
Friday, February 16, 2024, 09:36 (76 days ago)

Lord Jesus if I ever have to use a weapon, help me to shoot right, shoot straight and shoot fast . Amen

The slide backplate on my Glock 30s

WB
[subject]
Saturday, February 17, 2024, 17:01 (74 days ago) @ SPB

It cost me $10 and it’s about too small to read, but a good message. In remembrance how God protected and guided David through his battles and exile. His lineage through the later marriage to Bathsheba was pretty important to literally everyone. The verse, something you don’t want to use but glad it’s there.

[image]

I used to have Star PD’s like some of the older sage’ men around here. I heartily respect there admiration for the piece. It is satisfying and easy to shoot. However I find the G30s smaller and a bit lighter (not counting ammo) with better reliability overall and 40% more capacity. My backup mag is G21 13-shot! It’s soulless but accurate and about fool proof. The Star is sweet, but really made to carry more than shoot. That’s what we mostly do anyway.

Very nice.

SPB
[subject]
Saturday, February 17, 2024, 18:48 (74 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

Did you use a hammer to put that on there. Looks

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, February 19, 2024, 12:01 (72 days ago) @ WB

like you missed and hit the rear sight a few times. Either that or you dropped the gun and it landed on the rear sight.....several times.

I did in fact drop it during the ice and snow!

WB
[subject]
Monday, February 19, 2024, 19:23 (72 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

It’s a Gen3 with the plastic sights, not the best feature but they work, even beat up. I got to visit Stonecold today picking up a Contender. He does not really love Glocks, but like me has a few. Lol. He had an ex-cop gun that had a nice u-notch rear and really thin front fiber optic front. I liked them. The G30s is a workhorse, I may just replace the rear blade. I want to upgrade my G19/23 and G20/21 sights more. I actually carried the SIG 320X-Carry today, my wife the M60 Reeder S&W .38. That’s her favorite even though she has a new 365X.

That Glock backplate is aluminum and getting carried around the finish is wearing on the edges.