Brownell has lots of primers

Lynn41
[subject]
Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 11:27 (611 days ago)

- No text -

At 3X retail. Plus Haz Mat and shipping.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 13:18 (611 days ago) @ Lynn41

No thanks. If you need them bad then you can live with it but not for a gun shop where we would have to jack up the price just to break even. The guys at the gun shows that charge $500 and more per brick really don't care as they figure they will never see you again. A gun shop can't afford to get a scalping reputation. I will just wait until one of our real distributors get some in.

I did not know that. Their powder is about what is here so

Lynn41
[subject]
Thursday, August 18, 2022, 07:38 (610 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I guessed the primers too but I had not looked. I do not need any primers-- but a friend does --- it is up to him. thanks bawana

Heck all the gunshops here are asking $15

jthomson
[subject]
Thursday, August 18, 2022, 14:51 (610 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

per tray of a 100. Powder is not much higher than before about 10% or so but the primers are still very high.

A lot of Southern dealers are pretty well connected with

WB
[subject]
Thursday, August 18, 2022, 15:00 (610 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

That TALO bunch, and SIG, Walther here in Ark. About all the dealers have primers here and while higher than they used to be, not scalping prices. Powder is higher, just because it is costing more to make. About $40-42 per lb. what I see. Boy jacketed hunting bullets for loading jumped up.

thats because bullet manufacturers are competing with

WoodyS
[subject]
Friday, August 19, 2022, 08:36 (609 days ago) @ WB

the automakers building the new electric autos.....copper and various copper alloys and brass alloys are going to keep going higher and same for anything with nickle as in nickle plated brass, nickle plate on some brand primers etc.

They are out

Paul
[subject]
Thursday, August 18, 2022, 07:54 (610 days ago) @ Lynn41

- No text -