Better to be pissed off….

WB
[subject]
Sunday, June 26, 2022, 19:15 (640 days ago)

Benj and I took advantage of the cool 82 deg. after church this evening to extend a goat pen about 64’. I use wire cattle panels 16’ long and set T-posts held together with three points of bailing wire. It’s fine temp fencing and with posts on the outside the goats are less likely to push out. Benj was hunkered down tying some wire when he felt it begin to sprinkle. We have dire needed of rain lately and it’s been a hot topic with everyone. But then Benj realized it was a bit warm sprinkle. Old Billy was pissing all over him. LOL. Billy goats routinely piss all over their whiskers and face, even in their mouth. It’s a nasty sight to behold. I laughed and laughed! Benj was a pretty good sport but rightly disgusted. I got back to work myself. Unexpectedly I got the same golden shower treatment! All I could do was laugh. We did run the Billy’s into another pen to thwart more fun. The head Goat seemed quite pleased he’d recruited two new eunuchs into his flock.

[image]

I could not help but tell my wife about it. Chased her around a bit making Billy Goat noises acting like I was wanting some sugar. Should have heard her squeal! LOL. It was funnie to me. I just got out of the shower!

When in the rut Billy goats get awfully stinky ...

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Monday, June 27, 2022, 06:28 (640 days ago) @ WB

and the meat gets so bad the coyotes won't eat it. The billys get obnoxious also. When I was breeding my goats I kept a flat shovel in the pen to whack the billie with when he tried to sneak up behind me and shove his horns between my legs.

They took the whack on the head as a love tap and were encouraged to take a run at me.

We have two sets of Billys, With and W/O horns

WB
[subject]
Monday, June 27, 2022, 09:45 (640 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

they all are very friendly, too friendly. We raised them from house cat sized babies. They are only 2-3 lbs. at birth. They are very cute and sweet at that age. They likely remember me holding them and carrying them around and want it again. NOT now!

[image]

Tori wanted some Alpacas. I don't think so... Doug had never petted a genuine Peruvian Alpaca before. They make socks and sweaters out of the hair, natural Gortex!

[image]

Good thing you don't keep Monkeys....

DinCA
[subject]
Monday, June 27, 2022, 07:56 (640 days ago) @ WB

- No text -