The Senate passed the gun control bill with the help

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, June 24, 2022, 11:04 (671 days ago)

of 15 Republicans. This could easily be the first step in making all our guns illegal. We need to make sure these Republicans do not get re-elected in the coming elections. Everyone of these people stabbed us in the back.

The Republicans who joined Democrats in voting for the bill were Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and Sens. Richard Burr of North Carolina, Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, Susan Collins of Maine, John Cornyn of Texas, Joni Ernst of Iowa, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Rob Portman of Ohio, Mitt Romney of Utah, Thom Tillis of North Carolina, Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania, Todd Young of Indiana, and Roy Blunt of Missouri.

Richard Burr is already retiring from the Senate this year

Steve W
[subject]
Friday, June 24, 2022, 15:47 (671 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Gives all of us the big middle finger on his way out.

Thom Tillis really disappointed me

Greg
[subject]
Friday, June 24, 2022, 19:39 (670 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I sent him an email asking him to ensure this bill had plenty of due diligence and commenting before getting his vote. I've sent him a dozen emails on various topics over the years and he always came across in the right way in his responses. But this one I just don't get. Not characteristic of his typical patriotism. I hope the money tackles the real root causes and strengthens school security where a true difference is realized. However, I'll be thinking harder than usual about my choice if/when he runs for re-election. I was never comfortable with Burr.

Doing my part in voting the NC guys out

Derek
[subject]
Saturday, June 25, 2022, 07:19 (670 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Portman retiring too.

Tfrick
[subject]
Saturday, June 25, 2022, 07:35 (670 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Where has the NRA been?

KenN
[subject]
Sunday, June 26, 2022, 17:15 (668 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

No ads, nothing.

Ads take a minimum of 6 weeks to book. sometimes

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Sunday, June 26, 2022, 22:41 (668 days ago) @ KenN

as much as 3 months. We didn't find out about the 14 or 15 Rinos until maybe a week before the vote. Nobody but the traitors knew for sure. There was nothing the NRA could do. They couldn't threaten the traitors as the election isn't for 3 or 4 months away. The NRA is doing everything they can.