something for you "Quigley" fans

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 16:36 (689 days ago)

We just got a Shiloh Sharps sharps in. This is the Quigley Down Under model, exactly the same as his except this one is chambered in 45-70. The lady bought it for her husband several years ago but the old man never shot it, just showed it to all his friends. The gun is new, as it came from the factory. She paid almost $5000 for it several years ago which was a high price back then but some folks were willing to pay the high price if they didn't have to wait 3 or 4 years or more. This one has the tang sight for those long range shots. It has the silver forend tip on the 34" barrel, and the full color case frame and the gold inlayed USA logo on the frame. I looked on the internet and found 3 just like it and all had been "lightly used" and all 3 were over $4000. This beauty is new, unfired and sale priced at $2595 plus shipping. The gun was dry so I rubbed some Teflon on the stock, frame and barrel, so if you see any moisture it is the Teflon oil rub down.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]
[image]
[image]

the Sharps is sold.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 17:44 (689 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

If they back out of the deal I would buy it

Ronnie P
[subject]
Wednesday, May 11, 2022, 05:26 (688 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

That is a great price on a great gun. It is a shame he never fired it. Nothing quite like touching off a case full of BP and a big lead bullet!

Shiloh Sharps

Kelye
[subject]
Wednesday, May 11, 2022, 05:45 (688 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Darn it, Just missed it!

Very nostalgic to shoot, My Canada Rifle

MTM
[subject]
Wednesday, May 11, 2022, 20:38 (687 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

( no handguns allowed ) for Hunting in a no handgun Country is an 1874 Shiloh Sharps all French Grey, with Fire blue screws, and Stainless barrel
[image]

So overall

Fred
[subject]
Sunday, June 12, 2022, 16:42 (656 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

How much did you rip her off for?