some crazy stuff coming down. I talked to a fellow that

gary reeder
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 18:27 (872 days ago)

deals with gang violence, mostly in Phoenix but lately here in Flag too. Then this afternoon we had a gang banger wearing his "colors" come in the shop looking for 7.62X39 ammo. The fellow I talked to said the gangs were stocking up on ammo big time. Then that gang banger comes in looking for ammo, plus the little thing I posted earlier today from The Five about a war between us and them. It made me do some serious thinking.
These are just some things you might consider.
1. First ALWAYS have at least one gun on you and if possible another in your vehicle. I am going to see if I can find one of the Mossberg or Remington small pistol length 12 gauge shotguns for the truck.
2. If your wife goes out nights shopping make sure she carries at least one gun and preferably two and has one at hand just in case.
3. Keep your vehicle gassed up at all times. Nothing worse than running out of gas on a dark highway at night. Then you are the perfect victim.
4. Think about what you would do if a couple of gang bangers should accost you in a parking lot leaving your job, especially after dark. Your life is on the line so don't try to talk them out of whatever they are planning. Give them a reason to stay the hell back. That reason is a gun in your hand.
5. If you don't have an AR-15 (and I have heard there were 11 people in the U.S. that don't have one), get one. The prices are perfect now. They are the lowest I have seen them in a good while, some around $500. Don't worry about the brand. All AR-15s are alike. I know that will piss off someone that bought a $3000 Daniel Defense AR, but it's true. There are only 5 companies that forge the uppers and lowers. When they were designed in 1960 they were designed so if a soldier has problems with his M-16 he could hand it to the armorer and in most cases the armorer could put a couple of new parts in there and hand it back to him. For all practical purposes all internals in an AR are the same, so an AR by Radical Arms or Bushmaster or Armalite is just as good as a Colt AR or a Daniel Defense AR. (And I am not bad mouthing Daniel Defense. They are excellent ARs, but if money is a factor, go with one of the lesser priced guns).Once you have one, don't clutter it up with gimmicks that could die in the worst time and leave you with a piece of metal in your hands. I am not saying put iron sights on it but if you want a red dot, get a good one with a gazillion hours of life in it.
6. Get a dog. One that will be in your house with you. You can't stay awake 24 hours a day but if a mouse farts your dog will notice that and let you know. That dog doesn't have to be a 200 lb attack dog. A 15 lb pooch will do just as good.
7. If you have kids old enough to use guns, teach them to use a shotgun and an AR and any handguns you have in the house. Not just shoot it but load it, what to do if one jams, treat it like it is part of them, not just one of those ugly guns that makes too much noise. Like the old Crosby, Stills and Nash song "Teach your children well". If something happens in the middle of the night and your wife is there with teen aged kids, all of them need to be familiar with guns and not afraid to grab one when necessary.

There are a dozen other things to think about but with a lot of things happening across the country with gangs, now is the time to act, not when they kick in your door at 2 AM.

Then there is this!

Jesse
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 18:52 (872 days ago) @ gary reeder

23 states in the U.S. are now formed (Florida's Gov signed

gary reeder
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 20:54 (872 days ago) @ Jesse

that states law today). They are a special force intended to aid the police and give aid where needed. Even NY and California have this law in effect which is somewhat strange.

the leftists are having a shit coniption over that too

gary reeder
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 21:07 (872 days ago) @ gary reeder

they are saying DeSantis can run his kill squads wherever and whenever he likes. This special force is a 200 member state guard force, that has nothing to do with the national Guard.

We’ve had volunteer county deputies for decades

WB
[subject]
Sunday, December 05, 2021, 07:15 (872 days ago) @ gary reeder

They get called out on manhunts and flag parking at county fairs and such. It’s just Leftist mania. I still have my grandfathers .38 and Mounted Patrol County Deputy badge. A bunch of guys with horses and trailers to be called to ride wooded areas for those lost or felons on the run.

Good advice. Much like the organized frenzy teft

WB
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 19:06 (872 days ago) @ gary reeder

of large stores where groups roll up and overwhelm, stealing expensive merchandise. I have concerns that thugs will get the idea to do raids on folks houses in more isolated areas away from the city. Just like the old west when the cabin or wagon train is surrounded by the raiding Indians. If it's a little old mom and pop they are toast, but if there is a fight it's easier pickings someplace else.

Three weeks ago my sister in law's mother was attacked at her home. A big black lady followed her home from Wal-mart seeing she was alone. She forced herself into the house and sat on the 75 yr. old choking her until she surrendered her pin number. Stole her purse. Said she had buddies in the car and if it was not the right pin they would come back and kill her. They got photos from the gal using the debt card and maxing out the credit cards. She had also hit a 94 yr. old lady in town and another lady in a nearby city. She had multiple outstanding felony warrants and they think she fled to Mississippi. They found and impounded her car. Everyone is OK right now though. We are all on guard at all times!

that one big high dollar store in San Francisco

gary reeder
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 21:13 (872 days ago) @ WB

had 80 people in that smash and grab that took over 10 minutes and $25,000 in stolen goods and there were "no witnesses" that would testify. I think the cops arrested 3 or 4 of the slow ones but the rest got away.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/25/spike-in-smash-and-grab-attacks-means-bad-news-for-shoppers/

Yup, just had my license plates stolen off 2

Derek
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 19:49 (872 days ago) @ gary reeder

Of my vehicles early yesterday morning sometime. Have lots of motion activated lights out around the driveway now. Security cameras will be going up sometime next week.
They supposedly hit alot of people the other night in our county, I was the 3rd person in the dmv within 15 minutes who had their plates stolen, the deputy said it has been going on alot lately. Live in a rather quiet neighborhood but, it's crazy times now, like Gary said, be prepared!

you can bet those plates will be used on cars in a

gary reeder
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 21:00 (872 days ago) @ Derek

crime somewhere.

Yep, Probably put them on a stolen car to go

Derek
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 21:25 (872 days ago) @ gary reeder

Do some more stealing, or drug running,etc. At least they are in the system as stolen, hope they catch those bastards.

Lots of home

TM
[subject]
Sunday, December 05, 2021, 00:47 (872 days ago) @ gary reeder

invasions/break-ins in my area, doesn't matter if the homeowner is home or not. Recently a homeowner was shot and killed. My wife told me yesterday the the newest thing is for a guy to drive a van down the street and have an accomplice running down the street checking car door handles. When they find an unlocked door they help themselves to whatever is inside and then it's on the the next one. Thieves have just become much more brazen because the cops can't be everywhere at once and they know chances of getting caught are slim.