I've seen some stuff in my life, but never this.

WB
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 08:17 (873 days ago)

For those who enjoy scrubbing things... Can't be that much worse than a .22 suppressor.

https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/rifles/traditions-performance-ri...

more rule skirting sure to cause re-percussions.

Sooner
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 08:57 (873 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

I don’t really think so.

WB
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 10:30 (873 days ago) @ Sooner

“Those” laws run against our constitutional rights and should be repealed to begin. But this will not be a trend nor popular enough to raise an eyebrow. It emits a plume of signal smoke upon discharge and reload is 3 min. average. Also over 1100 fps it ain’t suppressed as much.

sorry, it was a pun.

Sooner
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 10:39 (873 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

LOL, yes I see. It's pretty crazy.

WB
[subject]
Saturday, December 04, 2021, 11:47 (873 days ago) @ Sooner

I really don't see the need or purpose.

I shoot suppressed. Not much, but I do. What

Sooner
[subject]
Sunday, December 05, 2021, 10:31 (872 days ago) @ WB

is nice about it freedom from head clampa and objects jammed in ears, and almost as "free and natural" as bow hunting when hunting suppressed. I simply dislike the extra bulk, and declining years making ability to get around in woods harder and harder, while at a range the protection still a must due to other shooters, and I live in town and no shooting in yard due to law a safety worries for others.

As for cleaning that cited gizmo, if well designed, a quick disassembly and throwing in an ultrasonic cleaner would likely make it one of the easier gun cleaning chores.