the 3 rednecks....guilty of murder

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 12:08 (877 days ago)

- No text -

Our jury system continues to dispense justice.

RonE
[subject]
Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 12:49 (876 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I don't know what the state of Georgia does on murder

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 13:01 (876 days ago) @ RonE

cases but whether they fry them or give them the needle they deserve what they give them. Either way they will probably spend at least 10 years in prison waiting for execution. Some people on death row have been there for 20 years.

Media is making money

Ed
[subject]
Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 13:16 (876 days ago) @ RonE

You noticed that this is a big news story. All to push the agenda of the government. No talk of the failing government, congress or president. The whole world is falling off the edge because of the power and struggle for money. The root of all evil. We fight against the powers of the world that try to get us to fight with each other. Come on people. Can you not see we are being trained and brain washed. Come to the grace of the Lord Jesus and see the truth. Love one another. Don't take the law into your own hands. Self defense is your right, but trying to control others is not. Hell without the help of the Holy Spirit we would all be shooting or killing each other. Find some love and forgiveness.

Ga rednecks

joepjs
[subject]
Wednesday, November 24, 2021, 13:39 (876 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

These three almost makes me ashamed to be called a redneck, I ran into their Klan brothers in 1963 at Stone Mountain on leave from Pensacola on the new I 81 at the time going to US 1 by Atlanta. Almost like Deliverence, it seems these fools live forever. They have made a case for gene profiling.