Another new beauty just finished

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, September 20, 2021, 17:38 (946 days ago)

This is another that we have been working on for a good while. It is finally finished and ready to hunt. It is our very popular Trail Gun. It is a 3 3/4" all stainless steel 44 Magnum. It has had the full Positive Performance Package and is smooth and accurate. It has the Bisley Gunfighter Grip with a really nice set of blue laminated grips made and fit to it. The gun is all stainless with contrasting fire blue small parts. It has the interchangeable blade front sight and the gold bead blade. This is one of those guns that just feels natural in the hand. For packing in dangerous game territory, this is what you want on your hip. With the new revolver plus all the work we have done on it, it should run around $2400. It is specially priced at $1795.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

That’s a PPP if i’ve ever seen one.

Patrick McCann
[subject]
Monday, September 20, 2021, 17:41 (946 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

yep, that's what we designed it for

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, September 20, 2021, 17:54 (946 days ago) @ Patrick McCann

- No text -

the new 44 is sold

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 15:34 (945 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I'm looking for a donor to get one of those in 45.

Grover Sr
[subject]
Monday, September 20, 2021, 18:06 (946 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

That's nice!

Derek
[subject]
Monday, September 20, 2021, 18:19 (946 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Gary, do you still

TM
[subject]
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 12:42 (945 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

stand by your statement that a .44 magnum is all that is needed in the lower 48? I may not have my SBH converted to .454, just have one of your Positive Performance Packages
done to it and call it good.

absolutely. But that depends upon the load and the person

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 13:49 (945 days ago) @ TM

pulling the trigger and the gun. The reason I said that was we were talking about all the animals Al Goerg had taken with his 44 Magnum S&W, including Brown Bear. And the 44 mag in a Redhawk will beat the S&W load by far due to the gun's strength. The main thing is bullet placement. It all comes down to that. Last April in Africa I took a huge Cape Buffalo with a mild loaded 454 Casull I borrowed from Michael Mendes due to my guns being stolen. An animal that "experts" say can only be taken with a 375 H&H Mag or bigger and he fell to a 454 Casull loaded to about a hot 44 Mag. Again it's all where you put the bullet.

OK, does the SBH

TM
[subject]
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 15:11 (945 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

fall into the "stronger than a model 29" category? Would most likely use 255-300 gr. hard cast in it.

44 mag? No problem in NH. For everything.

BlackPete
[subject]
Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 15:15 (945 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -