Hardly anything

JT
[subject]
Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 16:46 (925 days ago)

Works right anymore. On Friday, September 3 a package was shipped to me from Colorado USPS second day air. The tracking said it would arrive. It didn't. I retracked it and it said "delayed, in transit" it arrived on Friday the 10th wrapped in plastic and beat up. The percussion sixgun in the box had several dings. Today a FedEx package was scheduled to arrive from Michigan between 10 AM and 2 PM. It didn't. I retracked. "Delayed will arrive by Friday at the end of the day." This package was originally shipped on Tuesday, September 7 one week ago. I took the great grandkids to McDonald's Sunday afternoon. The service was slow and the food was old and cold with chicken nuggets like miniature hockey pucks. McDonald's has always been known for fast service and hot food. The only thing that seems to be working right anymore is Amazon. Their service is fast and stuff arrives when they say it will. It seems like the well oiled machinery of commerce has had the oil replaced by Loc-Tite. Everything from McDonald's to the Federal Government operates like the Democratic-controlled cities all over the country. My world is gone!

it is like this everywhere John. Trying to get parts

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 17:15 (925 days ago) @ JT

for our custom guns is like pulling teeth. Everybody is out of everything. One of our good custom gun customers is a Toyota parts guy and he said they can't get parts at all and their new truck is almost non-existent. Another good customer who is a doctor said his parts have sky rocketed in price. Like a box of needles that is normally $50 is now well over $400 and they are the only company that has any. Another good customer said he wanted a new truck and went to the largest dealer in his town and they had none, zero, new trucks and had no idea when the next shipment would be. The chips in new cars are not available and several vehicle companies are almost shut down due to no new cars. Here in this area car dealers are offering way over normal prices for used vehicles just to have something on the lot.

A big furniture warehouse here in town has no furniture and none in sight.
These are just a few business that are really hurting that I know of and they are just a drop in the bucket.
Our former Mayor passed the $15 an hour law here in Flagstaff which has caused a tremendous amount of problems. Talented people are not working because they can make more money on unemployment. The business are hiring the slugs from Phoenix that can't get a job in Phoenix because they are lazy bums so they come up here to Flagstaff where they can get $15 per hour and are screwing up a lot of businesses because they are not trainable.

These are just a few problems that I know of, not counting our not being able to get parts. Thank the Lord most folks are patient and know we are doing the best we can to get guns out the door. We get 3 or 4 guns out each week but with over 300 orders in the order book that is just a dribble.

And so the planned destruction of the USA continues.

Jt
[subject]
Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 09:42 (925 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I hear you JT... I had the CZ question to you below

JS
[subject]
Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 17:24 (925 days ago) @ JT

...Ordered a medium pricey Match CZ Pistol about 2 weeks ago and it should have already arrived. Got a call this morning that it had fallen out of its CZ plastic case in shipping and was damaged... they are trying to find another one...

I Read 1984 In Jr. High...

~JM~
[subject]
Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 17:41 (925 days ago) @ JT

Lately I've been reminded of Winston's attempts to locate razor blades.