Zombies with Jerry

~JM~
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 19:24 (1097 days ago)

Always like to watch him shoot!

Bucky
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 19:58 (1097 days ago) @ ~JM~

- No text -

Yep! His daughter Lena is great to watch also.

~JM~
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 20:20 (1097 days ago) @ Bucky

- No text -

He does good. Watching someone else shoot

WB
[subject]
Sunday, April 18, 2021, 06:04 (1097 days ago) @ Bucky

Is not always interesting or entertaining. He works at that and pulls it off. You can even learn a thing or two. Hats off to him. His skill is outstanding.

I refused to watch any zombie nonsense

JT
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 20:34 (1097 days ago) @ ~JM~

No matter who is shooting.

Zombies are nonsense, but Jerry is fun to watch.

~JM~
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 21:22 (1097 days ago) @ JT

- No text -

Jerry is fun to watch and a a great guy. I

JT
[subject]
Sunday, April 18, 2021, 07:32 (1096 days ago) @ ~JM~

Shot with him in Louisiana at Jimmy Clark's place more than 30 years ago. Would you believe I came in second? At the time Jerry was using an 8-3/8" Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum. When I shot the shots could be counted; not so with Jerry were just one long continuous uncountable bang The same thing happened to me when I shot with Robbie Leatham and Bob Munden. Both of them were inhumanly fast also! All good friends. Bill Jordan was at Jimmy's place at the same time so I was with Jerry, Bill, and Jimmy at the same time. For any of you that live in Louisiana or close proximity you have my admiration. The heat and humidity just about sucked everything out of me. Jerry and Kay Clark were not married yet. So I have watched their future daughter and she has grown and become an extremely accomplished shooter as well as a beautiful young lady. The best thing about shooting is all the wonderful people I meet.