Iver johnson longslide

paul lauer
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 13:35 (1102 days ago)

SO I am looking at getting an Iver johnson 10 mm long slide. I am wondering if it would be a good idea right now. The gun is a about $200 over MSRP but there are literally none out there. The other consideration is ammo and the only place that I have found any is on line in a limited selection. I would look at trying to reload for it but we all know how that goes. Any suggestions or wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

why give your money to a scalper? He doesn't pay any more

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 14:09 (1102 days ago) @ paul lauer

now than 6 months ago. He is a scalper pure and simple. Screw him. Save your money and find a gun at a reasonable price.

Good point thanks for the insight

Paul Lauer’
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 14:17 (1102 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I am extremely biased toward assholes that take

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 14:22 (1102 days ago) @ Paul Lauer’

advantage of this situation in the country. So take my comments for what they are worth.

i get what you are saying

paul lauer
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 15:01 (1102 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I will probably be better served by waiting till this whole thing with the buying frenzy and shortages cools off and hopefully pick things up at reasonable prices.

I remember when someone here paid double price

JT
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 20:37 (1101 days ago) @ paul lauer

For the first .44 Redhawk to arrive. I never bought any Smith & WessonS on the black market either.

What is a black market for firearms.

Sid R
[subject]
Sunday, April 18, 2021, 07:07 (1101 days ago) @ JT

In Arkansas you can buy them from anyone you want. Of course buying stolen goods and from or to felons is on your own due diligence.

the black market he is talking about is where

gary reeder
[subject]
Sunday, April 18, 2021, 22:25 (1100 days ago) @ Sid R

a person sells guns at double the retail price or several hundred dollars over where they should sell. Nothing to do with a state's laws.

All valid points but,

JJ
[subject]
Sunday, April 18, 2021, 06:26 (1101 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

If you feel you need the gun now, and feel that you can get a couple hundred dollars of enjoyment out of it now before the prices drop then go ahead and buy it. Just have your head straight and don’t look back with remorse later. If the ammo availability and cost is the hold up there is probably enough of us on here that would help you out out of the kindness of our heart so you enjoy your new gun. I‘ll start it off and send you a box of ammo just pay the shipping!

I refuse to play that game.

JT
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 20:35 (1101 days ago) @ paul lauer

- No text -

I picked up a Glock 10mm

Grover Sr
[subject]
Saturday, April 17, 2021, 21:20 (1101 days ago) @ paul lauer

recently at non-scalper cost. It is not a lon slide but I plan to buy a 6" bbl for it so I can swap out barrels depending on what I am using it for. All the ssd's hops here gave a good supply of Glocks for some reason though other brands are somewhat scarce.