Was at my gun shop today for a transfer

james
[subject]
Wednesday, April 07, 2021, 19:48 (1114 days ago)

of a Savage model 24- 223 over 12 gauge with black composite stock and of the few handguns for sale was a Sig P-210 Target with adjustable sights. I`ve always admired this gun so I put on layaway... Anyone here have one???

I'm hoping they release the 210 Carry.

Stuart in GA
[subject]
Wednesday, April 07, 2021, 19:53 (1114 days ago) @ james

- No text -

That's one handsome pistol,,,

JS
[subject]
Thursday, April 08, 2021, 06:04 (1114 days ago) @ james

- No text -

No. But I shoot bowling pins with two gentlemen

ChrisG
[subject]
Thursday, April 08, 2021, 09:34 (1114 days ago) @ james

that have them and they both claim they're the best 9's ever. Plus they both shoot the Sig well. The long target grip hampering mag changes is the only drawback I see (for competition).

I've got a Sig 210 American Target

JD
[subject]
Friday, April 09, 2021, 12:48 (1113 days ago) @ james

It is one of the most accurate pistols that I own, and for a 9mm is right up there with my Browning HiPower GP Competition. My Sig 210 is perfectly fitted. No play in the slide or barrel fitting... Absolutely none... The workmanship is right up there with my Ed Brown and Les Baer 1911's, and so is accuracy. Five shot groups at 25 yards run an inch or under when I do my part. Sights are great. Trigger is great, although it is a 2 stage trigger, which I prefer. Light and crisp with no over travel. The grips fit my hand like no other auto pistol, and because of the grip fit recoil feels like nothing. For me it's almost like shooting a 22. Ergonomically, it is the easiest auto pistol to shoot well that I have ever fired. It's a target gun, not a combat gun, but it excels at being a target pistol...