Tulsa gun show

Okie
[subject]
Monday, April 05, 2021, 18:31 (1088 days ago)

Looks the big Tulsa gunshow is a go this weekend hopefully.

Tulsa

Tebbeman
[subject]
Monday, April 05, 2021, 20:02 (1088 days ago) @ Okie

Fingers crossed as I've had tables reserved for 18 months now. I love this show and am looking forward to it....and Whataburger!!

I'd love a report back, some pictures would be great!

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, April 06, 2021, 06:49 (1088 days ago) @ Tebbeman

I've always wanted to go and I'm only 6 hrs. away. It will be interesting to see how they navigate the OK mandates on social BS. We have a conference there in Oct. and hope things go well.

How can you charge a vendor for a table and not let buyers get within 6ft. ? Lunacy. And that piece of old t-shirt covering your beard is gonna do anything?! Yeah right, how folks swallowed that worm is crazy to me. We charge several hundred dollars per table for the water show, I hope things work out. Our organization depends a lot on those revenues.

Tulsa

Okie
[subject]
Tuesday, April 06, 2021, 14:02 (1087 days ago) @ WB

You like Whataburger that much huh!! Least it's close to the show. There running radio ads and I'm south of Okc so I have a feeling the mask and 6 foot rules are not going to work when there will be 20,000 people roaming around in there. I'm going because it may be the last one and I would hate to miss it.

Gunshow

Carl L
[subject]
Tuesday, April 06, 2021, 17:05 (1087 days ago) @ Okie

Some shows in VA are preselling tickets based on a time block. X number of tickets good for 9-11 am, next block 11-1pm, next 1pm-3pm etc. Don't be late, you don't get in.

Automags

Okie
[subject]
Saturday, April 10, 2021, 18:54 (1083 days ago) @ Carl L

Guy had a whole set of AMT Automag pistols there today for $11,000! Had the .22 Mag all the way up to .50AE

Tulsa

Tebbeman
[subject]
Monday, April 12, 2021, 06:51 (1082 days ago) @ Okie

Great show!! Well worth the travel but I wouldn’t want to be the person trying to buy primers or 8lb jugs of powder. Primers we’re $300 per 1k and powder if found was $500 per 8lbs. Gun primers were high but there were many good deals to be had. Y’all should put it on your bucket list while you can still walk around a lot as you’ll average several miles each day.

Tulsa

Okie
[subject]
Monday, April 12, 2021, 19:23 (1081 days ago) @ Tebbeman

I really enjoyed it, made some really good deals. A lot of people were bitching about prices, but the only things I seen that were overpriced were the "assault" type stuff and S&W revolvers but hunting rifles where priced about the same as always, passed by a 3 screw Blackhawk in .45 with a 4 5/8 barrel for $695. Probably should have tried to deal on it but I figured I didn't need it. Seen somebody trying to sell .357 magnum ammo for $90 a box and I had to laugh. The prices would come down if people would just let it lay there. It was a really good show with about 10,000 or more people in it walking around, just glad they were able to put it in, it was canceled 3 times.