I brought in a truckload of lead.tin..linotype

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, March 04, 2021, 12:52 (1149 days ago)

monotype..wheelweights and more this morning. Colleen is looking up the prices right now. They will be considerably less than retail. The wheel weight blocks we sold over the past 3 days were about 1/3 of the prices on the internet. The prices in a minute but first here is what we have...
Linotype..very hard..you can't even scratch it with your fingernail...was used in printing. The strips were a line (backwards) that were used to print books.
[image]
[image]

This is monotype..These are single letters used for initials and such..those 4 little blocks would harden up a 20 lb lead pot of wheel weights. So a little goes a long way.
[image]
[image]

These are 50/50 bars. 50% lead and 50% tin. Very hard to find anymore. Like the monotype above a piece about the size of a marble will harden a whole pot. 3/4" wide, 3/8" thick, 13" long. Like the linotype and monotype these are expensive and I only have about 25 of them.
[image]
[image]
[image]

These are blocks of linotype. If they were lead or wheel weights they would weight about 5 lbs but they weigh barely 2 lbs.
[image]
[image]

Next this guy must have used his wife's muffin pan for these. These are wheel weights that have had a bit of tin added. That is what the old gentleman's note said.
[image]
[image]

We also have a lot more of the 1 lb ingots like those we have been selling. These came from a different fellow than the old gentleman that had the wheel weights the last couple of days and are ingots of wheel weights with a bit of tin added.

Here are the prices and don't hog it all. Leave some for the next fellow. All these prices are about half or one third of what is on the internet. The ingots we sold the last couple of days were standard wheel weights. These today have tin added so they are a bit more.
the 1 lb ingots, wheel weights with tin added..$1.50 per pound. We can get 10 lbs in the small flat rate box and 40 lbs in the medium flat rate box.

Wheel weights in round ingots. These will vary in weight, from 2 lbs to 8 lbs, but we will get 10 lbs in each box..The note said "tin added" so they are hard. They are
priced at $1.50 per pound.This includes the "muffin" ingots.

The Linotype and Monotype...we found 2 places on the internet that has them just like I showed at $7 a lb. I have it at $3 a lb.

I found 2 places that had the 50/50 bars. One at $11 a bar and the other at $16 per bar. Not sure why it is priced higher than Linotype but I have it at $7.50 per bar.

If you need anything, call Colleen at 928-527-4100. If we have your info and you post on here, give us your name, not your nickname

Mike B., Grover and SDD, now that you know the

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, March 04, 2021, 12:57 (1149 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

prices, post your order below here.

Thanks Gary, 20 lbs of linotype

Grover Sr
[subject]
Thursday, March 04, 2021, 18:44 (1148 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

If that's not hogging your inventory.

Lead

Brian T
[subject]
Thursday, March 04, 2021, 13:07 (1148 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

20 pounds of the "muffin tin" ingots (or two small boxes)

use credit card on file, I will e-mail a new address

Linotype

SDD
[subject]
Thursday, March 04, 2021, 14:54 (1148 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Gary,
I would like 40lb of linotype and 4 bars of 50/50.
I will call shortly with card info.
Thanks
Scott Deem

Wheel weight tin ingots 40#

Ron rogalsky
[subject]
Thursday, March 04, 2021, 17:43 (1148 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Gary
I will take 40 # of ingots of wheel weights with tin if still left
Colleen has all my numbers
thanx!!

I’ll take 5lbs of Linotype and 5 of monotype please.

Larryh
[subject]
Thursday, March 04, 2021, 17:44 (1148 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Larryh in Bakersfield. Oh, I bet Colleen got a good cussing from my little old mail lady today!