Mr Jim just finished you Iconoclast book

Lynn
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 15:34 (1152 days ago)

First while I knew of the word Iconoclast never knew what it ment. I do now. Jesus would have be been one. He fulfilled, he tore down and he built. Any way you had several thought provoking statements and I am thank for that. You have the same thoughts as I on many things, as well as the "Yes it says that but that is not what it means." I guess we all do that. I will put it back and come and reread it at later date as that will give me time to mull it over.
As compared to the shack... Shack F For false and fiction and yours in comparison at least a solid A -- all that and 3 bucks will buy you a gallon of gas :)

Congratulations on Wading Through Murky Waters!

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 17:58 (1151 days ago) @ Lynn

We all see "through a glass darkly" as the KJV puts it. Our theological arguments are over who has darkness that is lighter than other people's darkness ... which we are believe is us.

that is some deep stuff there Jim. I wish I had

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 18:02 (1151 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

some idea what you just said. For what it's worth I really enjoyed The Shack and have read it at least 3 times and got something from it each time.

The Shack is one of my all-time favorite books ...

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 18:20 (1151 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I will hush about the shack...

Lynn
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 20:46 (1151 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Lynn .. you don't have to like it because we do.

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 20:58 (1151 days ago) @ Lynn

There are lots of things that God uses to help some people that other cannot see how it is that He is doing that. And it would be a boring world if we all were stuck on the exact same thing.

I don't dislike or feel negative about people who don't like the things I do.

We just need to let folks be themselves. God does!