couple of new custom guns finished last night

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 11:47 (1158 days ago)

This is a new North American Hunter. It is a two toned beauty and based on the super strong Ruger Redhawk. It is chambered in one of our most popular and my favorite revolver round, the 429 GNR. The 429 GNR is plenty powerful enough cartridge for anything on the North American continent. The stainless barrel is 7 1/2" and is set up with Ruger's scope ring cut outs. The gun is two toned with Vapor Honed Black Chromex frame and trigger guard. The rest is soft satin stainless steel. The gun has had the Positive Performance Package and is smooth and accurate. The gripframe is our full Gunfighter Grip with the rounded top of the gripframe for a more comfortable shooting session. The grips are full custom Mongolian Stag and fit the hand perfectly. The front sight is the small gold bead with the V rear blade. Perfect for those longer shots. The North American Hunter is normally $1795 on the customer's base gun. With us furnishing the base gun the price should be somewhere north of $2700. It is priced at $2295.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]
[image]

Next is one of our Alaskan Hunters. This soft satin beauty is chambered in our 410 GNR, one of our most popular big game cartridges. I have taken an African Savannah Buffalo with the 410 GNR, one shot. So it is good for anything in all 50 states and most of Africa and Alaska. The gun has a 6" barrel with our interchangeable blade sight system and the gold bead blade. The barrel is a match grade barrel and has our Deep Dish Crown and Maxi Throat system for greater accuracy. The gun has a full action job and is smooth and accurate. The gun is finished in our Vapor Honed Black Chromex with silver bands and small parts. It has the Belt Mountain base pin for the utmost in accuracy. The gun has the Magnum Gunfighter Grip with a really nice set of Mongolian Grips that fit the hand perfectly. This beauty is for the man that wants a good strong hunting handgun without the engraving or fancy finish. Just a good solid handgun for hunting anything that walks. The Alaskan Hunter is normally $1795 on the customer's base gun. With us furnishing the base gun the price would be somewhere in the mid $2000 range. This beauty is priced at $1995.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The two tone is sharp.

Gus S.
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 13:28 (1158 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Every time I see one I want get a Stainless Octagon barrel on my 475.

Sharp as a tack.

Pinto, two tone, lotta cool factor. Those

Charles
[subject]
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 16:34 (1158 days ago) @ Gus S.

Mongaloid grips turned out fantastic. WTG guys.