So I'm driving through Phoenix and ROAD RAGE!

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 15:18 (1191 days ago)

This old guy pulls up alongside me honking his horn and yelling and waving for me to pull over. I figure "What the hell. This is a good day for a fight." so I pull over. I get out ready to go to war and who gets out of the HUGE WHITE VAN but our fearless leader! GARY REEDER!! He and his driver and gun bearer were in Phoenix and happened to nearly run into me.

We had a nice visit, even with all the traffic.

Best road rage I've ever been in!

(some events have been slightly altered to protect 3rd party identities)

Grumpy Old Men meets Mad Max?...

Huey
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 17:03 (1191 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

- No text -

i told my buddy jimmy as we pulled to a stop to expect an

gary reeder
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 22:15 (1190 days ago) @ Huey

older "gentleman" wearing a white Stetson. Instead we got an old goat wearing purple leotards (they don't call then leotards these days, do they?) and a baseball cap worn backwards. We pulled into a Home Depot parking lot and confused a lady driving a large motor home so much that she gunned it trying to get away from these crazies, and littered the parking lot with items that she had strapped to the rear of the motor home.

But for Jim and I it was just another normal day in Arizona. My guy Jimmy hid in the Van while Jim's daughter figured inside the Nissan was the best place to be. All in all it was a nice few minutes between 2 old friends that don't see each other anyway near enough.

I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 22:42 (1190 days ago) @ gary reeder

ended up in a Home Depot parking lot in Phoenix!

But yes, it was a good visit though way too short.

hope you reported them!

doh!
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 17:17 (1191 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

- No text -

You must have been driving a recognizable vehicle

Darryl T.
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 17:49 (1191 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

- No text -

It may have had "REEDER CUSTOM GUNS" stickers on it .. maybe

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 18:24 (1191 days ago) @ Darryl T.

- No text -

the longest day of my life, (but turned out good after

gary reeder
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 20:04 (1191 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

running over Jim). I had to drive down to Phoenix to get my Africa guns registered at U.S. Customs. 3 hours each way. I knew I wasn't up to a 6 hour drive so I brought Jimmy Van Drome, one of my guys, to help in the driving. We passed this black Nissan and the passenger had most of his ass hanging out the window giving us the old moon. I figured it might by a Democrat so we proceeded to get ready for a gun battle in the middle of bumper to bumper traffic in Phoenix. It just turned out Jim was changing into his purple leotards which go well in Phoenix. Anyway we had a good time with a very special old friend once he got his pants back on.

That is awesome!

Steve W
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 20:58 (1191 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

A Divine appointment, I am sure. What other reason would you guys bump into each other, than God knew you needed a mutual chat? :)

It did work out pretty nice. A lot of things

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Thursday, January 14, 2021, 21:38 (1190 days ago) @ Steve W

had to fall in place.