Gary, do you offer a chest carry holster? I may not be

Tits LaRue
[subject]
Thursday, October 15, 2020, 15:19 (1288 days ago)

looking in the right place, thinking on one for a Glock 40. Open to suggestions.

I am woking on a chest carry for revolvers but

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, October 15, 2020, 15:28 (1288 days ago) @ Tits LaRue

I don't have one for semi autos. Sorry.

Thank you.

Tits LaRue
[subject]
Thursday, October 15, 2020, 18:04 (1288 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

De Santis makes one

steve todd
[subject]
Friday, October 16, 2020, 05:47 (1287 days ago) @ Tits LaRue

Yukon Hunting Rig. I don’t have one, but Mid Way USA did carry them in the past. Not made of leather.

Thank you, will check it out.

Tits LaRue
[subject]
Friday, October 16, 2020, 06:21 (1287 days ago) @ steve todd

- No text -

Chest Holsters

Burban
[subject]
Friday, October 16, 2020, 06:30 (1287 days ago) @ Tits LaRue

Simply Rugged makes the Chesty Puller holster system. You can detach the system and use it as a belt holster. You can get with or without retainment strap. Great all leather products.

Gunfighters Inc. makes the Kenai system. Kydex holster on a synthetic suspension system.

Both companies appear to provide products for "Glock .40". You'd have to check with them to see if they support the "Glock Model 40".

Kenai Holster should make one for it.

O’ Gary
[subject]
Friday, October 16, 2020, 11:15 (1287 days ago) @ Tits LaRue

- No text -

Check out the ones

TM
[subject]
Friday, October 16, 2020, 13:35 (1287 days ago) @ Tits LaRue

from Diamond D Leather in Wasilla, AK.

I have a very nice custom one that chafes my neck somtimes

WB
[subject]
Friday, October 16, 2020, 16:26 (1287 days ago) @ Tits LaRue

One of my favorite designs was the old TC Contender "shoulder/chest" type leather holsters. It was basically a simple leather loop over one shoulder and a strap that clipped to the back then around your body to clip to a ring in the front. Nothing went around your neck and the strap held it on that shoulder. Light weight and super simple. I still have a couple and use them, they are great. I think a modernized version would be great for larger semi-autos including the 1911.

I use and truly like the old WWII/Vietnam Pilot chest rig. Mine is a china copy from real leather and canvas from Enay for around $30 a couple yrs. ago. Boyt still makes the original for something over $100. I massaged mine a little to hold not only all my K and L frame 4" but also my Redhawk .45 Colt 4". It's worth a look.

[image]

The other is the old TC shoulder rig I also sourced off Ebay and bought even though it's over 40 yrs. old. I indeed use it.

[image]

The wheelgun Military model is M3, M7 is semi-auto

WB
[subject]
Friday, October 16, 2020, 16:50 (1287 days ago) @ WB

If you soaked it in warm water you can re-bone it (gently stretch, shape) to fit a Glock pretty easy. Not so sure about one with a barrel over 5.5" but I'm pretty sure it would work with a G20.