Home Def Shotguns

F.Simon
[subject]
Saturday, August 01, 2020, 05:55 (1336 days ago)

Reading below got me to looking at semi auto 12ga types...Anyone here have thoughts on the Stoger M-3000 or the M3K model. Thanks for the feed back

My LGS got a M3K inexpectedly and I had

Rsim
[subject]
Saturday, August 01, 2020, 06:46 (1336 days ago) @ F.Simon

a chance to thoroughly look it over. It had the mag extension. I'm not a Tactical shotgun owner, but it was well made and pointed easily. I prefer my semi-auto pistols and shorter barreled CQB ARs.

Does Colleen have any of

Jk
[subject]
Saturday, August 01, 2020, 07:05 (1336 days ago) @ Rsim

These over at the Gunshop? Possible to order a couple? Thanks! https://ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/specSheets/19127.html

Should of been a new thread .sorry

Jk
[subject]
Saturday, August 01, 2020, 07:06 (1336 days ago) @ Jk

- No text -

remember gun shops really can't order anything. Most

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, August 01, 2020, 11:54 (1335 days ago) @ Jk

gun shops have hundreds of guns back ordered and that is all that is coming in these days. Our distributors call every morning and give us a list of what they got in overnight and what they can let us have. Usually back ordered guns. Most gun manufacturers are working with skeleton crews and putting out maybe 1/4 of the guns they normally do. So we can't just get on the phone and order any gun. That is how it has been for at least 3 months. Most of the gun manufacturers are in the NE and are pretty much shut down due to the Covid crap. The same goes for the ammo manufacturers.

I had an M3000...

JD
[subject]
Saturday, August 01, 2020, 11:41 (1335 days ago) @ F.Simon

I had an M3000 Tactical for a while. It was a nicely built, quality shotgun. Unfortunately, it would not run reliably with reduced recoil buckshot or slugs. My favorite buckshot load is the Federal Law Enforcement OO load with the Flite Control wad due to its amazing performance... It also wasn't reliable with some of the 1 ounce and 1 1/8 ounce lighter loads. Ran fine with full power loads.

I sold it and bought another Mossberg 590A1, which I really like....

stay with the Mossberg 590. Can't beat it.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, August 01, 2020, 14:36 (1335 days ago) @ F.Simon

- No text -