RE: Gun Notes: Here in SW FL where I hang out

Rsim
[subject]
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 14:56 (1337 days ago)

at the LGS in south Venice, The thoughts of the many retired LEOs, Veterans, current military on leave and active LEOs to who shoot at the range, all echo your warnings. It's definitely a lose/lose situation no matter who wins the election. ARs, Semi-auto handguns and the ammo to operate them get bought upon delivery. My neighborhood is full of old farts, but not the naive' variety. When the call to arms is obvious it will just be a matter of who is willing...

I hope that action is taken BEFORE the election by the Feds to stem any of whats happened in Seattle & Portland. Trump may see fit to put Fed. LEOs and/or troops in place where it's obvious. It's the RULES of ENGAGEMENT that will really matter. Will guns be fired and blood shed if necessary?

My personal rules of engagement have always been deadly force for any who would show it necessary. No hesitation, just a willingness to fight. Many talk fighting the good fight, some just don't have it in them, fear rules the day.
The few who are willing must take the fight to maintain a civilized society...rant finished.

Here it's the calm, cool and collective that's preparing...

Huey
[subject]
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 15:03 (1337 days ago) @ Rsim

That in itself is a telling sign. I'm sure a few henpecked guys are using this to persuade their wives they need a new gun.

Personally, I think buying extra to recruit a neighbor if needed.

I agree, have done it...I have my favorites

Rsim
[subject]
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 15:23 (1337 days ago) @ Huey

with some extra with ammo should anyone willing come up short.
The enemy of my enemy and all that. Never had any thought of taking life, but should the need arise...I prefer the cool, calm and collected folks have my back.

THE MAYOR OF PORTLAND SAYS

JT
[subject]
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 16:53 (1337 days ago) @ Rsim

I GIVE UP. I NEED FEDERAL HELP.

Can you link that? I'd love to read that one...

Huey
[subject]
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 17:15 (1337 days ago) @ JT

- No text -

DON'T KNOW HOW BUT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND IT

JT
[subject]
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 18:10 (1337 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

I'm gonna stock up on some beans, rice, flour

WB
[subject]
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 19:54 (1336 days ago) @ Rsim

corn meal, and get me a couple dozen more chickens on the way. Big Plymouth Rocks. I might go ahead and get a little stash of TP. We'll eventually use it. Maybe some more Goat meds, and syringes and needles too. It's the same as people medication in a bad pinch FWIW. Make your coat shine. (I keep castration bands and a spreader too, might need it)

One angle for milita organization is the union of the different churches, for defensive purposes. That is a rapid, ready made, path. I pass perhaps 10-12 other churches on the 10 mile drive to the one we attend. One has at least 1000 seemingly loyal members. Several members of our congregation, which is relatively small, is comprised of former Navy, Air Force and Army. Some, most actually, are old men, but they have unique knowledge and principals. They get tired easy so they make it count quickly and they all are too old to run.