HARDEST GUNS AND SUPPLIES TO FIND

JT
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:12 (1391 days ago)

WHO'D A EVER THOUGHT? CAP-N-BALL SIXGUNS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO COME BY ESPECIALLY THE SHORTER 5-1/2" ONES. ITALY CLOSED UP TIGHT.

I didn't think of that, I have a little cashe of

WB
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:16 (1391 days ago) @ JT

Remington #11 caps left. Get them while you can. There was a guy making a tool where you could make them out of pop cans and the good "China" roll caps. Have not seen it in a while.

WB YOU KNOW IT WAS COMING!!!

JT
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:27 (1391 days ago) @ WB

WHAT'S A "CASHE"? A CACHE WITH LOT'S OF $$$$?

LOL, I didn't till you pointed it out.

WB
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:30 (1391 days ago) @ JT

I have a heck of a time with dyslexia that gets much worse with stress or fatigue. My typing suffers greatly when I use crazy keyboard positions in my recliner too.

Excuses are futile and a waste, I should proof it too. I stand corrected.lol

My phone does crazy stuff that's hard to spot...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:34 (1391 days ago) @ WB

Changes "an" and "and" often. Also, "be" and "been" so on.

that's why i don't have a smart phone. Why have

gary reeder
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 22:36 (1390 days ago) @ Huey

a phone smarter than me? So I just keep my old flip phone. One day they will be back in style.

About the only option with my job...

Huey
[subject]
Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 03:08 (1390 days ago) @ gary reeder

Actually been a God send for staying connected, etc.

that is what French pimps have in their purses

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:33 (1391 days ago) @ JT

- No text -

everything is hard to find. Some gun powder is

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:30 (1391 days ago) @ WB

non existent as it comes from Australia and no imports are coming in. Primers are in short supply as the manufacturers have been shut down except for maybe one or 2 assembly lines. About half the firearms manufacturers are shut down or only have a skeleton crew working, especially the ones in the NE.

As soon as this crap started we stocked up and got about 20,000 rounds of 9mm and 45 ACP, almost that much 22 LR and Magnum and as much rifle ammo as was possible. So we haven't been hurting as much as a lot of shops. Even the big box stores here in town are almost out of everything.

It is crazy and I really don't see an end to all this. As we get closer to November the liberals and trouble makers will go wild trying to make Trump look bad. If Trump wins and I sure pray he does, the groups like BLM and Antifa will go ape shit. Nothing will be safe or out of bounds. I sure hope I am wrong but I really believe we have some bad times coming in the next 6 months, maybe longer. Whatever you use a lot of, stock up now if you can.

Agreed!!!

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:35 (1391 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I'd read and interesting article on that...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:23 (1391 days ago) @ JT

I don't put a lot of stock in media these days, but...

Seems a lot of folks that can't pass a background check want protection too. The guns that can be mail ordered are going fast. Or, so the story goes.

Seen one of the huge online dealers today was posting wanting to buy any guns they could. Interesting times..

I DON'T BUY IT. FOR ONE CABELAS AND

JT
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:26 (1391 days ago) @ Huey

SOME OTHERS WON'T ALLOW ORDERING PERCUSSION GUNS ON THEIR WEB SITE. ONLY FACE TO FACE.

I can make one heck of single shot shotgun for about $10

WB
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:27 (1391 days ago) @ Huey

It reloads surprisingly fast too, not bad. I guess it's legal to make one for myself, a prototype. But you can't sell it. You'd be surprised what a little ingenuity can come up with.

Lots of stuff going on these days...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:32 (1391 days ago) @ WB

Of course, most of what we read is b.s. Are lots of dealers and outlets that don't hold to the more reputable dealer's standards.

We get bashed a lot, but would be hard to put us out of commission. Those poor bastards that only shoot factory ammo, wow...

I have some resources but will

WB
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 17:38 (1391 days ago) @ Huey

re-evaluate the situation. I may need to realign my focus. For sure Beans, Rice, Bullets, and some breeding critters are not a bad thing before winter.

I never thought I would go this far but

gary reeder
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 22:46 (1390 days ago) @ Huey

I recently picked up a level 3 bullet proof vest. Actually got it when Antifa was in town and I spent a couple of nights up at the shop sitting in the dark with an AR on my lap. The vest gave me some measure of a safe feeling. In the dark me and God had a long talk. Actually I talked and hoped He was listening. Right after that I started getting serious about my gear.