Taurus G3 -. Decided to add one of these too...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 10:15 (10 days ago)

My LGS didn't have the full size when I bought the Canik last week. Today they had a few in and I love the gun. Bought one on O.D. Green with a 15 and 17 Round Magazine.

I've never really be into autos, least of all a 9mm. Being primarily of a hunting mentality, never considered needing large capacity magazines.

The footage of the riots have made me reconsider my needs, or possibly needs.

Figured it was time to prep for the world we live in. I don't care for it, but the Ostrich approach won't change it.

At $250 out the door, it'd be hard to go wrong...

I bought the G2 C , runs everything great and

Sean Harper
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 10:27 (10 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

I've only heard great things and love Taurus Guns...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 10:30 (10 days ago) @ Sean Harper

Appreciate the input from a true gun guy. Truly a tight, well made gun. Really like the G3 Trigger.

Hope I never need it. But, feel better with it these days.

My "prep" started in March with more

Rsim
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 11:10 (10 days ago) @ Huey

of a true self defense mentality.

Sold off 14 various safe kings/queens during the latest public gun-buying-glut. Then took delivery on four AR pistols/optics: A 5" 9mm (have 10K rds.), 5.5" & 8" 300BLK (w/ a set of Hornady dies, already had brass/bullets/primers/powder) as ammo for the 300BLK is vitually gone. And, lastly, a 7.5" 5.56 (can still buy 223/5.56 by the case here).

Kept my 9mm SA pistols: 5" Salient Strike One, 4.29" Archon Type B, Custom Glock 19; Sig 365.

All w/ numerous fully loaded mags. We are ready...

Still have my dedicated hunting stuff...mostly T/C single shot carbines.

good collection Rick. The only thing i would

gary reeder
[subject]
Monday, June 29, 2020, 22:41 (9 days ago) @ Rsim

change would be the 300 Blk. It the chips hit the fan a 223 would be a better bet, even 2 or 3 of them. Ammo and mags will be easy to find, whereas the 300 Blk ammo will be like finding a 21 year old virgin in Compton. And if it gets bad you won't have the leisure time to reload your 300 Blk brass. Just a thought.

Point taken, I better get the brass I have loaded!

Rsim
[subject]
Tuesday, June 30, 2020, 07:14 (9 days ago) @ gary reeder

- No text -