From my sister

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 11:46 (1418 days ago)

who lives in Phoenix. She received this from a friend of hers that lives in Surprise (western suburb of Phoenix)

They were protesting in Surprise not far from house and at 7:30 I had Angela and Karl calling me to go their house they were concerned for me. What really upset them was the Facebook posting calling for the brothers and sisters to come together and protest at the Target shopping center and then after go into the community and target white families.

I was surprised by what they were saying until I saw the post for myself and that made it scary.

The neighbors were out so I went asked them and they were fully aware of what was going in Surprise and said they were ready if the protestors came into our neighborhood.

What is this world coming too that you are now afraid to be in your own home.

Jim, so sorry to hear that is going on near your siater.

JD
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 12:16 (1418 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

sister. Here in Minnesota what I was seeing is there were just as many whites as black. Gotta give at least credit to one group of blacks, as a police officer got separated from the rest. A group of black gentleman, circled him and protected him from the crowds. I am neither a white supremacist, nor a black sympathizer. People are people, and in the Twin Cities both colors were instigating. I don't understand, I just dont.

This I agree with and think the riot crowds are...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 12:20 (1418 days ago) @ JD

Doing what they're paid to do. We've seen this many times. But, to let this happen while people are jailed because they try to make an honest living is unacceptable.

It's time for people to do something and quit waiting on the govt to do something. Once you stand up to a bully, problem is solved.

In CCW training we did several drills reinforicng how

WB
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 12:56 (1418 days ago) @ Huey

a threat that is 10' from you is TOO CLOSE. IT takes a man LESS than a second to cover that distance with a club or knife. Sorry to break it to you but you are not that fast Honcho, you'd be got! Distance is time to react. We were also instructed to NEVER shoot anyone to maim, like in the westerns. Plus it's baloney anyway, there are major arteries in both arms and legs. If you are forced to defend yourself make it count. Life as you knew it will be forever changed but you will be alive.

There are some organizations that specialize in memberships and CCL insurance and legal assistance. Both with online training and tips and literal representation. It might be worth looking into for sure.

They had a little card that basically said "say nothing, zero, zip, nada, unless instructed by council". Be respectful to authorities and it will go a long way also.

Very humbling information but I never REALLY thought I'd need to take it so seriously. I used it previously for simple peace of mind. Now it's real peace.

I'd like to see someone throw a 100 pack of Black Cat Firecrackers out into a crowd of rioters. Just to see the reaction.

Bullies

Rw
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 17:12 (1418 days ago) @ Huey

Drop a few this shit ends

MY SISTER IS ALSO IN PHOENIX. EVERYONE READ

JT
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 12:18 (1418 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

THE LATEST GUN NOTES AND FOLLOW THE ADVICE.

Jim, go on line before they erase it

BlackPete
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 16:38 (1418 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

Polk county Florida, The sheriff is not putting up with this shit!
Pete.