Riots in Culpeper VA.

Winn
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 10:01 (1396 days ago)

Right in front of the Target. What a surprise!

This will go on as long as its tolerated...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 10:11 (1396 days ago) @ Winn

I've lost a lot of sympathy on people. If they can't see that they need to armed as the police can't handle this, then they are too stupid to worry about.

This is very confined to the liberal areas. Just like schools, etc putting up "Gun Free" signs. It's an invitation for this kind of behavior.

A few Rednecks with 12 gauges and the problem would be gone pronto.

a couple of years back the Govt. came up with a spray

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 11:20 (1396 days ago) @ Huey

that was to be used in choppers that stunk so bad it made people throw up. They used it on riots when Trump first started the US/Mexico fence. I wonder why they haven't brought that back out. Fly over, spray the idiots and they can't loot buildings while they are on their knees puking.

I don't get it. If it works, then it'll get worse...

Huey
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 11:36 (1396 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I just hope Trump doesn't declare these liberal septic tanks disaster areas. Least thing they deserve is access to my tax money.

Let them suffer the loss and maybe they'll learn how to protect it.

They'll cry for more gun control instead. What's next? Knees being outlawed? Bic Cigarette Lighters?

There is no telling to the number of rapes, thefts, assaults, etc that we'll never hear about.

there was a story on Fox news last night about a fellow

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 13:06 (1396 days ago) @ Huey

pulling a big horse trailer. The protesters stopped him, pulled him out of the truck, set the trailer on fire and burned his horses alive.

If anyone can charge George Soros for this

Winn
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 15:11 (1396 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

why the shit don't they? He or his foundations are funding this. Arrest him and put him away or maybe he might resist.

Riots

Rw
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 17:22 (1396 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

That is so fu. I live in northern Tex panhandle, so there are more redneck's than possible rioters but this needs to end now.

rapes, thefts, assaults you didn't hear about

Burban
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 13:50 (1396 days ago) @ Huey

Ditto.
BigNews didn't 7/24 broadcast news on the rape tents and other assaults during the "Occupy" movement. Why would they now? Is BigNews more or less honest now?
There is a base of professional (paid) protestors in the US. Did the OccupyKids go get honest, tax-paying jobs? Did the thousands involved find religion and settle into middle class lifestyles? No - but they did get jobs from well funded sources.
The OccupyKids became the core of Antifa. They trained, evangelicized, recruited, and organized in the "off season". They will morph and be branded with a different name in a few years but their mission will continue.

In the Army, we had all kinds ogas.

Winn
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 12:11 (1396 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Some made yo choke, some made you puke, however my all time favorite was the one that made you shit.
You haven't really lived.Until you see your adversaries with violent diarrhea.

Cannot find anything on it, link?

Brian T
[subject]
Monday, June 01, 2020, 10:45 (1396 days ago) @ Winn

- No text -