Visited the local gun shop yesterday ...

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Thursday, April 02, 2020, 14:51 (1497 days ago)

their inventory is 'way down .. while I was there they got a shipment of ammo .. so some stuff is coming through here ... They had almost no used handguns .. revolvers or semi-automatics.

Their rifle and shotgun selection was scarce also.

it is like that everywhere as far as I can tell

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, April 02, 2020, 15:24 (1497 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

We are way down on guns. The ammo is in decent shape except for 9mm. getting low on that. We got several Ruger LCP 2 in this morning but they won't last long. Both in 22 and 380. We got those Taurus TH9 pistols in yesterday but they are all gone. Taurus is the smartest gun company out there. They come up with some really nice semi autos and price them right with life time warranties. We can sell all of them for under $300 and they sell just as quick as we can get them in. Our last AR sold this morning. May have some more coming. Not sure.

Have you shot an LCP .22? Seems like a great

ChrisG
[subject]
Thursday, April 02, 2020, 21:48 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

companion to the LCP.

that is the LCP 2 in 22 LR. Great little pocket gun

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, April 03, 2020, 10:55 (1496 days ago) @ ChrisG

- No text -

I'm sitting on my hands over 5k more SP primers

WB
[subject]
Thursday, April 02, 2020, 15:30 (1497 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

I don't want to hoard but I have this twisted sense of security. I found another 5K .22 rounds in my shop (Yeah). How many primers, of all sizes and flavors, does a man need to feel warm and fuzzy?!

Probably about like the guy who owned the XIT Ranch in Texas

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Thursday, April 02, 2020, 15:41 (1497 days ago) @ WB

it covered 10 counties. When asked how much land he wanted he said all that he wanted was a clear title to everything he owned and everything that joined his property.

I wouldn't be telling too many people that. As this

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, April 02, 2020, 16:13 (1497 days ago) @ WB

crap gets worse, and I think it will get a lot worse before it gets better, people may start taking what they can by force. And if you are out in the county you make the perfect victim.

MARCH WAS THE BIGGEST MONTH IN HISTORY

JT
[subject]
Thursday, April 02, 2020, 16:28 (1497 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

FOR RECORDED GUN SALES. 2.5 MILLION WENT THROUGH NICS.

and a lot of those NICS checks were for multiple guns

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, April 02, 2020, 16:54 (1497 days ago) @ JT

and each NICS check counts as 1 gun. Actually you can put 4 guns on each sheet, even though that seldom happens. But we do get 2 on a sheet fairly often. Plus that 2.5 million doesn't count guns bought with a CCW permit which means no NICS check. I would bet around 3 million guns were bought last month, maybe more.