I hope not, but here we go

Sunny
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 07:04 (1489 days ago)

"The Devil finds work for idle hand's,

Darryl T.
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 07:22 (1489 days ago) @ Sunny

I've been discussing this. Many are all thrown off by a lack of routine. Mostly the city dwellers, remember New Orleans after the hurricane. I have friends that are going out to virtual dinner via computer. I'm too busy to let my mind wander. Using my time at home wisely. Finally dove into the kitchen remodel. Got the equipment serviced. Yard work, ready for mowing to start soon. Still have paying work but it's slowed down. Working long days. Looks like here in NY we have another month.

Daryl, all us Southeners are praying

Larry Fry
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 08:22 (1489 days ago) @ Darryl T.

for yall in New York and the northeast as well as the western states. Stay safe, no amount of money will replace you. It is tight down here also but we will make it with God's grace. Make folks keep their distance from you and wash them hands (LOL). Washing, washing, washing....... Keep us informed of how things are going up there.

Correct Larry. Thanks.

SPB
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 09:20 (1489 days ago) @ Larry Fry

- No text -

Thank you Larry, we'll return the favor.

Darryl T.
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 09:21 (1489 days ago) @ Larry Fry

- No text -

Amen. Stay safe up there.

GregG
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 14:18 (1489 days ago) @ Larry Fry

- No text -

Darryl, where you at in NY?

Tim Pence
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 10:21 (1489 days ago) @ Darryl T.

- No text -

Ontario county, in the finger Lakes.

Darryl T.
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 11:25 (1489 days ago) @ Tim Pence

- No text -

The time to prepare is before there is a problem

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 08:21 (1489 days ago) @ Sunny

Police don't want to get within 6' of anyone unless it is absolutely necessary to preserve safety. They have let many jails turn out the less serious offense criminals. Our local jail is at 33% it's normal residency, we noted ourselves. Folks have done pretty well considering the overall level of ignorance that seems to prevail. But I personally see it as a tinderbox waiting for a spark, some trigger. Panic on a different level than toilet paper. Some folks are ready, I mean really ready, and some are only ready to go off. The city dwelling have nots and the multi-level prepared folks not so fenced in, who plan on keeping their comfortable level of freedom and personal possessions at their control.

Don't be fooled that things can't go totally sideways. I certainly pray not, but I'm not ignorant thinking it can't.

The Sociologist in me sees many dynamic changes coming from this after it's all over. Too many to mention. Folks find out it's better to work from home and do so permanently, large offices close. Weak business close for good and stronger competitors take over the market share. Some companies may finally figure out it is smart to keep some stock on hand rather than produce to order. Engineering changes etc. too many things. I also think social distancing will not go away anytime soon. Those 6' lines on the floor. States are getting a sense, and liking it, of independence and power, outside the national Govt. Not all bad things.

Yes, stay armed and alert. Especially those of us in citie.

SPB
[subject]
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 09:12 (1489 days ago) @ WB

- No text -