Arizona Executive Order..all gun shops stay open.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 17:34 (1504 days ago)

Governor Doug Ducey’s recent Executive Order 2020-12 designates “firearm and ammunition suppliers and retailers for purposes of safety and security” under "Essential Businesses and Operations," exempting them from being shut down during this state of emergency. In doing so, Gov. Ducey properly upheld Arizona Revised Statute 26-303.J, which your NRA helped to pass, and reaffirms that the Second Amendment is the law of the land while other jurisdictions are using the pandemic as an excuse to strip Americans of their fundamental right of self-defense.

Good On Doug!

Grover Sr
[subject]
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 17:51 (1504 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Good job by the governor.

SPB
[subject]
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 17:57 (1504 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Gun stores

Clint H
[subject]
Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 14:20 (1503 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Gun stores here in Utah for the most part are open, But are limiting how much you can buy I usually buy my 22 mags five boxes at a time but yesterday they would only let me have two. We have a Sportsmans warehouse in a neighboring town same there two boxes of ammo per customer. So i bought two boxes my wife bought two boxes and my sister bought two boxes so I got my 22 mags I needed. Went around the bush the other way I guess. Things were just barely getting back to normal I hope this don’t start another ammo shortage what a pain.

the gun shortage has turned into the ammo

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 17:04 (1503 days ago) @ Clint H

shortage that is turning into the reloading accessory shortage that is driving most gun shops batty. We have to buy thru distributors and if they limit what we can buy then we have to limit what the customers can buy. We had one young man pull all our Glock magazines off the wall and wanted to buy all of the, We told him not only no but hell no. He bitched and whined when we told him one magazine in each caliber is the limit. Another yoyo wanted all the 223 ammo we have. Again he bitched and got all pissed off when we told him one box, that's it.

I am really surprised the gun shop let you do that 2 boxes for you, 2 for your wife and so on. We won't allow that. We try to give everyone a little ammo rather than one person buying it all.
So the ammo shortage has already started.