reloading gear is next. We have had several folks in this

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 14:57 (1498 days ago)

morning buying reloading gear. Powder has gone up in price. The increase is not us, but the distributors cost to us. Partially up due to an increase in the Haz Mat cost.The selling price is now up over $10 a 1# can from where it was back in January. Primers are in the process of going up in price. I don't know how much yet. Our distributor told us about it this morning. We got a large container of powder in this morning and a 1# can is now over $40.

just like the 9mm and 223 a couple of guys were

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 17:19 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

trying to buy all the primers we have in stock. One guy got all pissy when Colleen told him to hold his breath. She is limiting them to 500 primers (5 packs) and they don't like that. People can be real assholes sometimes. We have maybe 40,000 rounds of primers in stock and they may have to last us a good while, so the yoyos that want to buy at our lower prices and sell at 4 times that price can just kiss my little sister's black cat's ass.

I gave a serious look at the RCBS Auto Prime

O’Gary
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 17:58 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

stand after you & JT gave it a big thumbs up. I may need to get one when the craziness passes.

Your sister had a black cat? I Need her #!!!

Larryh
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 18:05 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

has! Not had! And I still want your sisters #!!

Larryh
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 18:07 (1497 days ago) @ Larryh

- No text -

HAD is the word here...Which reminds me of that cat and I

gary reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 21:51 (1497 days ago) @ Larryh

had a nice relationship for about 30 seconds. I was maybe 17, still living at home with my parents. I had been out with the guys, drinking, as usual and came home about 2 AM. Typical southern home with the porch about 3 feet higher than the ground. i staggered up the steps in the dark, opened the screen door, not noticing my sisters black cat had run in front of me ready to run inside when i opened the door. In the darkness with a black cat at my feet, that I had no idea he was there, I managed to step on his tail or some part of him. He screamed, while clawing his way up my leg. For about a minute there was a lot of screaming, some of it was the cat as he made his way up toward my crotch. Being a slight bit inebriated (also known as drunk as a skunk), I had no idea what monster had me but he was coming awful close to the family jewels. Between me trying to kick whatever this monster was that had me in his clutches, and me trying to get my key in the door and the door open, it was a terrifying minute or so there. Finally my Dad opened the door and let me fall inside with the cat still attached to my leg, claws embedded real close to the two boys. The cat even had the indecency to piss all over me, literally raising a real stink. Dad knew I normally didn't drink, at least not as much as that night so this must have been a special night (little did he know how special). My mother was there in her Grannie gown telling me I should be ashamed and I might have hurt my sisters cat. I wanted to tell her, that damn cat had not only scared hell out of a young drunk Tennessee boy but scratched his way almost to an area only teen aged girls were allowed to venture. She also reminded me several times thru the next few days that i used some ungentlemanly names on that cat. And from then on when the cat saw me he hissed at me and waved his tail that had a strange crook in it, as if it had been broken at some time in the past.

I would pay good money to watch that ..

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 06:42 (1497 days ago) @ gary reeder

- No text -

Maybe if we

IC
[subject]
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 11:41 (1497 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

take up a collection, Gary will do an encore for us.

What a great tale , laughed myself silly.

SPB
[subject]
Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 09:00 (1497 days ago) @ gary reeder

- No text -

Wow that is a huge jump on powder, but I'll

ChrisG
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 19:48 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

still gladly pay it. I'll take a price increase over a shortage. . .