Just my opinion

Grover Sr
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 15:25 (1505 days ago)

But I think we'll get through this Coronavirus outbreak. I remember polio and it had about a 5% mortality rate but we developed a vaccine relatively quickly with greatly less sophisticated scientific capabilities than we now have. Remember when measles and chicken pox caused severe illness and death? Fortunately for us we are getting hit with this as the warm weather approaches which should help keep some of the numbers lower while drug companies and scientists have time to work on meds and vaccines. If everyone practices proper precautions, good hygiene and trusts in God, he will get us through this too.

One more thought relative to the shortage of

Grover Sr
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 16:55 (1505 days ago) @ Grover Sr

Medical supplies. Back in the 80'swhen hospitals converted to JIT inventory to save money I lobbied very hard against where I was working. My rationale was that in the event of a pandemic or major natural disaster we would incur shortages. Some I hate being right!

The company I work for donated masks

Sid R
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:57 (1505 days ago) @ Grover Sr

And gloves to one of the two medical clinics we have. LOL It wasn't the one my wife works at as a nurse.

Here's my opinion, what do y'all think?

Marco
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:12 (1505 days ago) @ Grover Sr

There is no "Coronavirus outbreak". This is pure unmitigated bullshit!!
In a country of 325 -375 million people, when 20,000 get a cold and 2000 die from it it is not an outbreak. More people than that have died in car crashes since January first. I personally know people in 28 or 29 states, two US Territories and four foreign countries and not ONE of my contacts knows anyone that has this illness. One close associate works at the UN in the overseas sector, guess what? Doesn't know anyone with "Cervesa Sickness". OK, some old WOPS ( and I'm a decendant of WOPS), Spaniards ( notice I didn't use a slang term) a bunch of Chineese ( didn't say Chinks, I'm no Mel Brooks) and people in the Middle East that wipe their asses with their bare hands, (that's why they don't shake hands) are sick and or passed on but out of a population of 9 BILLION? I know I'm a sceptic but this is not plausible. Wash your hands! Wash your hands! Don't go out. Stay away from people, listen to you Governors! ... Seriously? This is going to kill American small businesses, which is the backbone of our economy. They realized they couldn't take our guns, so this is the next best way to clobber our society, kill it financially and the guns won't matter as much. Why fight when there is nothing left to fight over?

This is all about destroying the US Dollar. When the dollar is no longer the world reserve currency this country is finished. Woodrow Willson started it, FDR continued it and Nixon finished it in 1971. If you want to see the future, look into the past. The Saudis have effectively killed the petrodollar, the US Dollar is next. Merle Haggard asked it first: "Are the good times really over for good?" I think they are, I hope I'm wrong.

"But this could be a pandemic!" Yea, and my 401k could cover my retirement but it won't now. Oh that's right, I don't have one of those financial lies, silly me..... Got nothing; got nothing to loose. It's a cover story. Look up Event 201, and no, I don't believe in coincidences. No, I don't have a tin foil hat, just a couple of Stetsons and a few Irish wool caps to keep my bald head warm.

Any one think we're about to hear about a "war"?
Matthew 24:6
And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for
all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Keep you powder dry and your loved ones close.

Your milage may vary, brush between meals, look both ways before crossing the street, don't take any wooden nickels, etc. etc. ..........

I know two people with the virus.

IC
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:22 (1505 days ago) @ Marco

- No text -

Ok, now I have one.......

Marco
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:24 (1505 days ago) @ IC

- No text -

I also know a couple of folks with it, plus I hunt and

gary reeder
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 21:12 (1505 days ago) @ IC

fish with 2 doctors and both swear this shit is real. I think I will believe them and not all this negative shit.

It is rea!, Just lookat European media reports

Grover Sr
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 21:44 (1505 days ago) @ gary reeder

Italy's coronavirus death rate is at 6% probably because 25% of their population is over 65yo. Granted, in relationship to the total population the numbers for those infected with coronavirus are low so far but has great potential to increase. Everything that the government is doing now with distancing etc. is aimed at slowing it down until meds and vaccine can be developed. We do not have the means to stop or control it otherwise. The world is just one large petri dish.
Again, check what's happening in other countries.

AMEN GARY! OVER 400 DEAD IN THE USA IS NOT BS

JT
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 10:08 (1504 days ago) @ gary reeder

- No text -

Flu #

Blake
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 12:57 (1504 days ago) @ JT

Just think...this is 10X deadlier than the flu..what could

Woody
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 22:12 (1504 days ago) @ Blake

possibly go wrong here......once you get on the ventilator the death rate goes from about 1.3% to 50% and that's for any age group. Death rate on the seasonal flu is .1% so just think if the same amount of people that get the flu, would get this virus at 1.3% better that 10X.....were talking about half a million casualties per year until a vaccine is produced. This must be taken seriously, or else. My oldest son and his wife are both microbiologists working directly with this virus 16-18 hours a day so believe me, it's serious. Stay tuned to the problem in New York City and watch just how bad it can get ANYWHERE....and we are just 20% into it.

Some estimates say half of Europe has been influenced

Blake
[subject]
Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10:01 (1502 days ago) @ Woody

If that is true than it is 10x less deadly than the flu. The death toll is a number that is far more accurate than the number that is infected. Both numbers are needed for a accurate assessment. I am not trying to argue I just point out not everything we are told is true.

Sorry “ infected”

Blake
[subject]
Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10:02 (1502 days ago) @ Blake

- No text -

I think it is just a new strain of flu. The media blows it

Blake
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:59 (1505 days ago) @ Marco

out of proportion for profit and political power. After it gets rolling the politicians on both sides get in line to save the day and blame each other for not doing enough. Look at the number of cases worldwide, and the of death, and compared it to the flu every year. The whole world has lost its mind.

Yup. Just collective madness......

Marco
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 19:01 (1505 days ago) @ Blake

- No text -

I'm with you. Accept one thing

Sid R
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 19:13 (1505 days ago) @ Marco

This virus has mutated some how from cattle. Yes, there are vaccines for it and most big cattlemen know about it. Humans have zero antibodies. Fortunately it will only kill the susceptible folks. The people with auto immune disease, respiratory diseases, heavy smokers and the aged, those are the majority but not all susceptible to death.

It is an artificial deep state left wing communist plot to destroy the President Trump and make him un-electable. The democratic candidates are unelectable with out extreme measures.

Having said that, even the Lord helps them that help themselves. I thank god he blessed my wife and I with a great hunting season with 8 deer in the freezer. My neighbor and I raised a steer and just had it butchered. My freezer is full. I have 15 chickens one hen sitting and a dozen in the incubator. I have fed these squirrels for two years without taking any from around the house. Cotton tails abound and turkey season is almost here.

I have given three deer to needy folks with kids. i will poach if need be. My place boarders the National Forrest. God has given me the means. PTL.

Let's all the folks calm down and get there whites about them. Bless all of those afflicted with this disease and a speedy recovery. This is not like the Spanish flue where it would kill anyone.

Sorry for the long post.

It is for sure overblown.

SPB
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 20:11 (1505 days ago) @ Marco

- No text -

Only until you or your loved ones get it and are dying.

Woody
[subject]
Monday, March 23, 2020, 21:54 (1504 days ago) @ SPB

- No text -