if NICS check is doing 175,000 people without a CCW

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 15:38 (1497 days ago)

think what the total amount is including both with and without the CCW, plus on the 4473 you can put 4 guns on there and a lot of folks today are putting 2 or more on the one form. So it is not out of bounds to estimate half a million guns being sold every day for the last week or more.

A good friend in California at a gun shop there said the liberals are coming in and buying guns and don't understand why they can't walk out with it.

Earlier this morning we had 2 showcases full of guns, now we have half a showcase and they are scattered out to even look like we have anything. The long guns are going too. I think all the lever actions are gone, all the ARs are gone, pump and semi auto shotguns are gone. It is just plain crazy.

CV-19 Beats Y2K In Generating Sales.

~JM~
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 15:50 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

My third post on this subject and hope it opens eyes...

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 16:09 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

The "Liberal Media" convinces these idiots that the senseless gun laws only keep guns away from criminals.

Also agree with Gary that these guns will have new permanent homes.

As shortages increase, they may well be needed. It's just not an item you should wait until you need to buy.

San Jose Closes Gun Shop .. and other commie stuff

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 16:13 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Another reason not to wait...

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 16:42 (1497 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

- No text -

Another reason to leave CA.

RonE
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 18:57 (1497 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

That's the nice thing about living

Tom
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 18:00 (1497 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

where I do. Walk in without a gun, pick it out, do the paperwork, pay for it and walk out with it.

Don't fence me in attitude

David R
[subject]
Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:37 (1496 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I spoke to a family member near San Jose and she described it as an absolute "Sh__ Show". Hording and rudeness are rampant along with a order to hole up at home. Her final comment was, "You folks in AZ and TX have a don't fence me in attitude, we're squabbling over non essentials. You folks are buying guns and ammo. I'm changing how I see California."

This person use to be an extreme liberal.