Ain't it ironic

Grover Sr
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 06:23 (1501 days ago)

Staying in since everything is pretty much closed and it is raining. I was going through some old newspaper clippings to organize them and as I turned one over I saw on the back a picture of a pro choice demonstration that was held at the state capital last legislative session.. It had the name and photo of the organizer, lo and behold, because she had a hyphenated last name I recognized her. We were in the same high school graduating class. I went into the army and her probate judge daddy sent her to the university. This same neurotic nut was an activist in '68 who was demonstrating against the Vietnam war and carried signs accusing us GI's of being baby killers. She used to walk around the front of the local induction center with her signs and group of sycophants. Now, 50 some odd years later, she's carrying pro choice, pro abortion signs to legalize killing unborn babies? What a state of idiocracy we live in!

Amen!

SPB
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 08:46 (1501 days ago) @ Grover Sr

- No text -

If you bump into her be sure to ask her

Blake
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 09:23 (1501 days ago) @ Grover Sr

If her mother should have aborted her?

VN protesters

joepjs
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 09:43 (1501 days ago) @ Grover Sr

I am living in a senior community full of them.

Ironic

joepjs
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 09:54 (1501 days ago) @ Grover Sr

It seems to me that years ago, around ww2 and Korea there were very few that went to college and those that did went for mostly engineering and medical subjects. All that changed in the 60's when every person who had a mind to went to school for underwater basket weaving or such, and also got a draft deferment. Because they had a deferment we, the rest, went instead. Now that they had a deferment they felt special and some how morally superior and capable of making judgements about international affairs they had no knowledge of. and they started calling us the baby killers because their hero's said so. And then we came home and they got older and we are again at loggerheads, but now we are the Deplorables!

Our Actual Name is ....

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Saturday, March 21, 2020, 10:41 (1501 days ago) @ joepjs

REEDER'S MISFITS ...