Ammo and guns still flying off the shelves, Gary?

AJ
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 15:52 (1500 days ago)

- No text -

even worse today than Saturday. Colleen has some

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 16:22 (1500 days ago) @ AJ

guns and ammunition coming but the distributors are so far behind on shipping we are not sure when they are going to get here. I went over for a while ago to help out and sold 3 guns within about 30 minutes. People are buying accessories like magazines like crazy too.The P-Mags are highly in demand. Any bulk ammo is gone before we can even get it unpacked. Noodle quit last week which left Colleen hanging, so I have been helping out as much as possible. Our showcases are almost empty and no AR-15s but we are pretty good on ammo. Plenty of bolt action rifles but nobody is interested in them. maybe if we put 2 rolls of TP with every bolt gun they will sell.

Noodle quit?!!

Bucky
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 16:28 (1500 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

He was and is a good dude.

JA
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 16:56 (1500 days ago) @ Bucky

- No text -

yes and no comment

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 17:55 (1500 days ago) @ Bucky

- No text -

Sorry you're down a man Gary.

Tom
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 18:56 (1500 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Sorry to hear Noodle quit! And, I love bolt guns!!

Larryh
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 19:42 (1500 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Put some bolt guns on Saturday sale?

Vern
[subject]
Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 07:55 (1500 days ago) @ Larryh

- No text -

I'm gonna try to sell one extra AR to garner some cash

WB
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 21:35 (1500 days ago) @ AJ

I hope the market is up enough to sell it. It will be fun to see, try. I keep threatening and toying with Roman to sell the HK USP Tactical .45. I don't give a mouse fart for it myself but Roman gets a look of horror when I threaten to sell it and buy two good guns! LOL

if you are going to do it, do it now while

gary reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 16, 2020, 23:32 (1500 days ago) @ WB

the demand is high.We sold all of our store ARs in one day Friday. Colleen ordered several when it became obvious that we were heading into one of those public buying sprees. They are buying everything they can get their hands on. We sold out totally of 9mm ammo this afternoon but I had a big stash set aside and will price 50 more boxes in the morning to put on the shelves, but it won't last long. And catch Roman not looking and dump that H&K while there is interest in it. Their warranty is zilch and getting parts is like pulling teeth. Get rid of it now while you can get your money out of it. There are a lot better guns out there. The USP was the top of the line pistol 25 years ago, but not anymore. Even the Navy SEALs dumped theirs.

I’m going to dump my AR .450, keep the .350

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 07:40 (1500 days ago) @ gary reeder

The HK .45 I’d ok, too big for me, bulky, mags are high. It’s superbly accurate. Trying to put Roman on the payment plan! Lol. I can sell it (retail) and buy a Glock and sound 1911 with the gun money!