it's funny how the liberals are blaming trump for all

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 13:38 (1498 days ago)

this corona virus stuff. They are saying it is all his fault. Sometimes it is amazing how they think a virus that originated in China can be laid at Trump's doorstep. .

Well, they blamed Bush for the Hurricanes...

Huey
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 13:40 (1498 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

There is SOME truth to this, even though

Woody
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 14:03 (1498 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I love Trump and been to his rallies...he, his administration, congress and the CDC bear responsibility because they were ALL slow to the party. They had 4 WEEKS to prepare for this before they actually got moving on it as they could easily see, just as everyone else could, what was going on in China....that was quite evident by the beginning of January. No sugar coating for any of them, even though Trump gets an otherwise "A" from me. Lets all be honest here if we are going to discuss it.

true but at that time the ball was in China's court

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 14:44 (1498 days ago) @ Woody

and no way for Trump to know or even guess which way things were going to go. And once he found out what we were facing he started to act. I give him all the credit for doing a great job so far. Just look at Italy and the other countries that really failed to act. If you consider them then Trump did everything right.

It fascinates me how people can wait weeks or months...

Huey
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 14:50 (1498 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Then go back and say what "someone should have done." They act like authorities once information is gathered and known.

Correct.

SPB
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 15:20 (1498 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

The truth will never be completely known.

Grover Sr
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 16:53 (1498 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

The fact of the matter is that no patient zero was ever identified. The BUG got loose before the first of the year. It got here within two weeks. We probabky have had numerous cases that were not diagnosed because we were not testing for it. The mortality rate is slightly higher than that of influenza. But that's likely due to the fact that people get flu vaccine and it ameliorates the symptoms in people who are vaccinated but still get the flu. The media is blowing th his crap way out of proportion and the general mindless publicbus buying it lock stock and barrel. Influenza and Corona have higher morbidity in people with health issues and us old farts. In the USCDC estimates there were between 20,000 and 52,000 flu deaths this flu season so far and 80,000 the year before.

Govt Reaction

Burban
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 16:35 (1498 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

There's no way to know RIGHT NOW if the govt reaction is too much, too little, too early, too late, or otherwise wrong until AFTER it's over.
Remember the avian flu panic a few years ago? The waves of swine flu (1976 and 2009)? The 'gay flu' of the 1980s? Hong Kong flu of 1969? Asian flu of 1957?
We all have busy lives and things to get done. BigNews makes money when we give them our attention. Don't think they suddenly have our best interest at heart. They've paid virtually no attention to the LA bubonic plague going on right now.
There are no free rides, no guarantees. Don't discount what stupid people in large groups are capable of. Be smart, use good hygiene, don't panic, be prepared and be faithful. Act like it's a regular Tuesday.

It’s sucks! Hopefully he wins 4 more years.

BlackPete
[subject]
Thursday, March 12, 2020, 17:26 (1498 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -