new Professional Hunter just finished

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 12:45 (1525 days ago)

This one was ordered by an older gentleman at the recommendation of a friend. He was told the 500 S&W had the recoil of a 44 mag. He shot one a few days ago and changed his mind and ordered a smaller caliber. The old gentleman is almost 70 and figured it was a bit much for him. This Professional Hunter is our top of the line full custom hunting revolver. it is chambered in 500 S&W and is built on our stretch frame. It has the beefy barrel and heavy duty 5 shot cylinder. It is all stainless steel and finished in our soft satin Vapor Honed finish with high polished small parts. The gun has had our Positive Performance package and is smooth and accurate. It has the normal dangerous game engraving. It has our Bisley Gunfighter grip with some nice black and grey laminated grips made and fit to it. It has a 9" barrel for full powder burn and with the Belt Mountain base pin has the utmost in accuracy. It has the interchangeable blade front sight system with the red fiber optic blade. The gun is serial number 19.

The benefit of this beauty is you can get the Professional Hunter today without waiting a full year to have it made. It is ready to ship today. The gun is priced at $1995.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

S. Africa ready with a scope added!

WB
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 13:25 (1525 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I'm "almost" 60 and it's a bit much for me. A bit lighter bullet, loaded a bit less than max., would do though. That's a sure deal for someone planning a hunt of a lifetime.

If I didn't already have two of them......and a

Woody
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 14:29 (1524 days ago) @ WB

3rd in the 475 Maximum I would be all over this.

we are in the process of getting another large batch of

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 15:14 (1524 days ago) @ Woody

stretch frames in blue and stainless and plan on bringing back the Professional Hunter and the Grim Reaper for another run of 100 guns each. Possibly another run of the BMF also. We have a lot of blued stretch frames also that I want to expand our Howdah series into several bigger calibers. So if you like big calibers or even medium calibers that require a stretch frame we hope to have quite a few more in the near future. I just have to watch and not stick my neck out too far and get it whacked off. I spent a small fortune buying out Safari Arms and the 1911 part of Olympic Arms in this last year so I don't want to get too carried away.

WooHoo New Revolver Owner

Timothy Dollar
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 15:25 (1524 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Thank You Gary and your Team. I showed Heather my wife the pictures of the SS Stretch Frame 500Smith. She said Wow and O Babi you should buy that. Then she said a bunch of other stuff that I said OK to but really didn’t here as I was calling in the order. I’m sure I find out later

Tim, Best of luck on whatever the sights

james
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 20:25 (1524 days ago) @ Timothy Dollar

of your custom 500 should see.....Sincerely

What does 'BMF' stand for again?

JA
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 16:05 (1524 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

BFR ? Big Frame Revolver.

BlackPete
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 16:45 (1524 days ago) @ JA

- No text -

BFR is Magnum Research guns

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 17:50 (1524 days ago) @ BlackPete

- No text -

Best Made Firearms

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 17:49 (1524 days ago) @ JA

- No text -

That is great news, Bwana!

GregG
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 17:26 (1524 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

we are drilling and tapping the Professional Hunter we

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 15:18 (1524 days ago) @ WB

just sold Tim Dollar so he can put a scope on it.

All guys really need to let you drill and tap customs

WB
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 16:55 (1524 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

or at least really consider it. Hard to imagine 20 yrs. later your eyesight might begin to fail but you still want to be a player. Optic options are a blessing. Just be ready! Or possibly state laws restricting, as with the South African hunting.

A few extra bucks will be long forgotten.

the gun sold in 5 minutes.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 14:39 (1524 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Nice revolver, even nicer price.

Woody
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 14:42 (1524 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

That's some big holes in that

Tom