PROPOSED CONNECTICUT LAW

JT
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 08:03 (1534 days ago)

HAVING MOUNTED EXAMPLES OF THE AFRICAN BIG FIVE WILL GET YOU CHARGED WITH MAN-SLAUGHTER. "MAN" SLAUGHTER?????

But murdering a baby up to birth will get you a medal. What

SPB
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 08:34 (1534 days ago) @ JT

is wrong with this picture? God will not be mocked.

EVIL IS ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH!

JT
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 09:17 (1534 days ago) @ SPB

- No text -

Since you mentioned it...

WB
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 09:59 (1534 days ago) @ JT

I know you guys seldom listen to modern "Pop" music that the kids listen to. If you have the radio turned down and are driving you may not even notice the lyrics and enjoy the melody, hum along some. That is where they get you, into your head. Kids like it then argue with the parents that nothing is wrong with it, it's art. Sly old devil.

This sad young teen girl (I think she is 18 now) is being prostituted by evil forces, willingly, for temporary fame and gain, the price may be her eternal soul. Her lyrics subliminally contain the key to her potential salvation though. "Peter" whom she stabs at in the song was just like HER. A zealous pawn for evil. God stopped him on the road and he literally saw the light! She can too, but will she? Will the others that she influences?

A Misfit public service notification.

https://beginningandend.com/lucifer-rising-billie-ellish-pop-musics-satanic-sensation/?...

And this twit is the new Bond theme queen.

SPB
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 10:22 (1534 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

Should be "Saul aka Paul" on the road to Damascus

Vern
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 11:19 (1534 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

You know she didn't write the song

WB
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 11:29 (1534 days ago) @ Vern

and has no true depth of understanding of the lyrics. Ever since the rowdy transition in general music at least beginning in the 1920's in our country, along with physical prosperity and leisure time, an evil underbelly has existed in entertainment. Beginning in the 1950's with Rock & Roll and really coming more forefront in the 60's a Satanic hat tip. Evil indeed lurks behind every corner, popping it's head up to see whom it can consume when it thinks the time is ripe. It has always been intertwined with access to drugs too, always.

We do need to train ourselves to see it and call it out. Not dismiss it as simply an expression of art. That's what he wants.

let's not include all rock & roll in your shitty

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 14:38 (1534 days ago) @ WB

post. I played rock music for 22 years and I guarantee you I never played one single song promoting Satan. And after I became music director in 1965 or so I made sure that our playlist never had any such songs. There were some that refereed to drugs but even the clean cut groups danced around the drug topic, Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4 as a for instance. There were groups that got specific as to drugs but very few radio stations played them as a big fine from the FCC would be looking us in the face if they got complaints from the public.

There were a lot of candy ass religious groups that complained about any rock songs, groups that were totally screwed up in my humble opinion, groups that spouted their own crap that if you weren't of their religion you were headed to hell. And if you are one of those then you know what you can do with your biased opinions.

I heard all this crap thru the years and 99% of it was total BS. I worked for a lot of radio stations in those 22 years and we never played any of the stuff you are spouting. We played a lot of music that I would call "Jesus Rock", like Norman Greenbaum's Spirit in the Sky among a lot of others. The 70s were full of Christian Rock and most rock stations played them.So quit lumping all rock music into a type that you don't approve of in your tight ass little religious world.

Certainly not, jsut odd that every once in a while

WB
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 15:06 (1534 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

a "devil" son pops up by some odd groups. Maybe it's a marketing poly I don't know. Gets them attention by different demographics by stirring controversy.

I saw Ozzy project a cross with lazers and then spin it upside down. Why, why in the world?! Garner attention? Pentagrams etc. Voodo boogy man stuff. Why do it? Why put it in music?!

as I said there were a lot of odd groups that

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 15:38 (1534 days ago) @ WB

did stuff like that but very few radio stations played them. Mostly they were played by some FM stations as FM radio was deregulated in the mid 70s to allow for more diversity in the types of music they could play. But they were few and far between. Mostly songs that were not mainstream rock & roll were banned from playing on our stations and on most stations for that matter. One song by Steppenwolf that most stations didn't play was The Pusher. It started off with the lyrics Goddamn the Pusher and repeated that here and there thru the song. The song was a strong anti drug song but because of the language was not played that much, in fact none on AM stations that I know of. But FM stations played it a lot.

But most rock music was just good time kick ass rock & roll. Cream, Grand Funk Railroad, Steppenwolf, Bob Seger, Z.Z.Top, AC/DC, the Stones, and a lot of others were always on our playlist, and contrary to what the religious groups were spouting, the drug songs were very few and far between. Eric Clapton's Cocaine was an exception and mostly played on FM stations late in the evenings when the werewolves were out. Clapton later changed the lyrics to "don't take cocaine". So clumping rock music into one category as satanic music is pure BS.

we mostly played stuff like this from Grand Funk

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 15:52 (1534 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Truly a Golden age of music, you were in the heart of it.

WB
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 17:00 (1534 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I know older guys would facor the 50's Bop and Roca-billy but that later 60's and early 70's brought out more of a southern style and influence that I really like. Maybe it's just me, born in the 60's came of age in the 70's.

One of those groups was LOVE SONG ...

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 15:07 (1534 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Wow, she is definitely being used by the devil

Derek
[subject]
Friday, February 21, 2020, 11:30 (1534 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

Sold soul to the devil - O brother where art thou

Clyde
[subject]