ONLY IN IDAHO??

JT
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:04 (1578 days ago)

QUITE OFTEN I WOULD RUN INTO OUR FORMER GOVERNOR AT THE BOOT SHOP/SHOESHINE STAND AND AT SHAPELS GUN SHOP. HE WOULD USUALLY RIDE IN ON HIS MOTORCYCLE ON SATURDAY MORNINGS.ONE MORNING HE MET MY FRIEND AND I TO SHOOT WITH US. OUR CURRENT GOVERNOR INVITES HUNTERS TO HARVEST ELK ON HIS RANCH.YESTERDAY I STOPPED AT BUCKHORN AND TALKED WITH ONE OF OUR SUPREME COURT JUDGES WHO WAS BUYING A SHOTGUN. IN MASSACHUSETTS? CALIFORNIA? NEW YORK? VIRGINIA?.....

very good John. Be thankful. So many states are

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:42 (1578 days ago) @ JT

going more and more liberal left wing. Our Gov. is still a good conservative as are some of our congressman and senators but the liberals are managing to sneak in every election year.

Pray for California! Lots of good people are stepping up!

Larryh
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:44 (1578 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Weep for all Virginians

Winn
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 13:55 (1578 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Little did I know that I moved from Georgia to the California of the east coast. The struggle begins in earnest Jan. 21st.Wish us luck.

One of the main things that disturbed me

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 14:01 (1578 days ago) @ Winn

about that whole mess was all the money allocated in the budget to incarcerate people that don't give up their guns. Sounds like concentration camps to me. That in itself will start the second civil war. Sounds like Red Dawn to me. If you live in Virginia, stock up now boys.

Well said Gary, litmus test coming.

SPB
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 15:52 (1578 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Upcoming upheaval

Winn
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 17:00 (1578 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

The threat of the national guard is crazy. Most guardsmen are us or like us.What will the current regime do when the rank and file guardsmen refuse to arrest or attack US citizens many of whom are their kinsmen?

Also. Virginia has quite a few veterans, many of whom have more combat experience than the guard. The Governor is throwing rocks at a hornet's nest he cannot begin to fathom.

Buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Now they want to track credit cards

Dan Corbin
[subject]
Sunday, January 05, 2020, 16:39 (1577 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

to see who is stocking up.

Have guns will travel.

Sid R
[subject]
Sunday, January 05, 2020, 08:58 (1577 days ago) @ Winn

I'll help just so I can head it off before it gets to Arkansas.

Hush, John!

Sam M
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:45 (1578 days ago) @ JT

C’mon John, there’s no need to make stuff like this public knowledge...it’ll just attract more folks here!

I remember running into Dirk at the NCAA playoffs at The Pavillion as we were both heading to the concession stand; just him, no security, no entourage, just another down-to-earth kind of guy.

Ouch.....

Drdougrx
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 18:33 (1578 days ago) @ JT

- No text -

Pa is actually a very gun freindly state with

Woody
[subject]
Sunday, January 05, 2020, 00:44 (1578 days ago) @ Drdougrx

millions of gun owners/hunters/trap shooters and tons of hunting opportunities with literally millions of acres of public land to hunt and lots of private landowners allow hunting if asked. As far as permits to carry concealed it is a "shall issue" state with open carry being legal. Also, I had zero issues attaining permits for my NFA weapons. Really, not much to complain about here and its probably better than most western states.

I feel sorry for the guys up in the north east where

gary reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 20:49 (1578 days ago) @ JT

they have to put up with all the communist regulations and anti gun BS. Many on here have told them to pack up and move, but they seem to have some insane reason to stay in hell. Most say "one day I will move out of this crazy place". Yeah right. One day you will be on your death bed and wondering why you didn't get out of that crazy place and enjoy life. The same goes for those in California, Oregon, Washington state, and several other heavily restricted states.

I have 2 kids in California. A son and a daughter (not Kase). They both are gun folks and both hate California but they just won't give up that that little thread of security and move to another state. I keep nagging them to pack up and move. But like those in the anti gun states they just say "one day we are going to do just that and move somewhere free'. Like I say to the folks in the north east, Yeah right, when piggies fly.

IN 1966 I HOOKED A U-HAUL

JT
[subject]
Sunday, January 05, 2020, 07:23 (1577 days ago) @ gary reeder

TO OUR '65 FORD WAGON; PUT THE THREE PRE-SCHOOL KIDS IN THE BACK OF THE WAGON AND DOT AND I HEADED TO IDAHO--NEVER REGRETTED IT.

Suprisingly, despite all its craziness, Oregon is still a

Ron E
[subject]
Sunday, January 05, 2020, 13:26 (1577 days ago) @ gary reeder

pretty gun friendly state. Oregon is a "shall issue" CCW state and hunting is popular. Get away from Portland and Salem, and people are mostly normal.

It's not Arizona or Idaho, but it turns out a lot of democrat voters here like their guns. I attribute it to the cognitive disconnect the afflicts most democrats :)

Of course, all this could change in a heartbeat. The governor and most of the state legislature are basket cases.