time for the Saturday sale. A lot of sale items today

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 11:36 (1576 days ago)

Today we have a little of everything. And as in all Saturday Sales, each gun is sale priced for this sale only. The sale runs thru Monday morning, then Monday afternoon it goes back to your regular price. If you see something you want, call 928-527-4100 and lock it in before someone else grabs it. All items are plus shipping.
This is the first item. This is the heavy barrel Smith & Wesson Model 10 in 38 Special. The normal price is in the $750 range. This one has been shot but is in at least 95% condition. It is priced at $345
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have something every guy would like to have in his trophy room or over his reloading bench, but doesn't want to pay the $20,000 to get it. It is a top record book Cape Buffalo mount. My Cape Buffalo hide and horns were "lost" somewhere along the line and the taxidermy company mistakenly sent me this mount. It was nothing like mine and rather than spend $5000 sending it back to Africa, they told me to keep it and they are paying for me another Cape Buffalo hunt this coming May. My Cape Buffalo was $22,000 plus $5000 to do the taxidermy and ship it to me, so in theory this mount is a $27,000 Cape Buffalo. But with Colleen's monster Cape Buffalo coming and my next Cape Buffalo also coming in about a year (if I get one), I don't need a third Cape Buffalo mount. So I have this one priced at $500 plus the crating and shipping, which is probably $400 or so. So for around $1000 total you can get a high record book Cape Buffalo mount.How many guys do you know with a Cape Buffalo mount?
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a Montana Hunter in 356 GNR. This is a new gun built for a fellow who changed his mind when we finished it, so it hasn't been shot except for our test firing. The gun is finished in our satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex with satin stainless steel small parts. It has the Gunfighter Grip on it with a set of satin black Corian grips on it. The gun has had the Positive Performance package done to it and is very smooth and accurate. It has the Leupold base and rings installed and is just waiting for a scope.The 356 GNR is a very hot round and I have taken Bison, Yak, Nilgai and such with mine. The gun would normally run $1995 but is sale priced at $1295.And if you buy it, send us your scope and I will mount it and sight it in for you, no charge.
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a Southern Pride chambered in 454 Casull. This is one of our top of the line revolvers, pretty much full engraved, several gold bands, Gunfighter Grip, with Mongolian Stag grips, deluxe Black Chromex finish, Positive Performance package, Belt mountain base pin, interchangeable front sight system and a lot more. This one is a consignment gun and would normally run around $2400 but is sale priced at $1895.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have one of the finest and most accurate rimfire rifles made. it is the CZ 455 in 22 Magnum. CZ is the Cadillac of rimfire rifles. The model 455 has a new $300 scope sitting on it and the gun has been test fired only. It is a $850 package and is priced at $425.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

next I have a new semi auto I mentioned on here this past week. It is one of the finest feeling 45s on the market and is very accurate. It is the ATI FXH in 45 ACP. It is sorta a 1911 but is set up with just about every special and custom part necessary. It is super smooth and the trigger pull is around 4 lbs, maybe a bit less. It has all the special features that you would pay extra for in a standard 1911. The gun normally sells for around $795. I have it sale priced at $495. I did a bit of shooting with it last week and any little scratches you might see on it are from me playing with it. I highly recommend this one.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have one of our Bad Medicine revolvers chambered in
44 Magnum. It has a 7 1/2" barrel on it and has the normal Bad Medicine engraving. It has the Gunfighter Grip with a set of high polished black Corian grips made and fit to it. The gun has had our Positive Performance Package done to it and is super smooth and accurate. It has the satin Vapor Honed stainless finish and has the interchangeable blade front sight with the gold bead blade. It has the belt Mountain base pin for a tighter lock up. The gun would normally run around $2300 but is sale priced at $1395.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
next I have another CZ rimfire rifle. The CZs are known to beat just about any rimfire rifle on the market in accuracy. I have seen them beat the Winchester model 52, the Remington 541, several of the marlin rimfires and more. Extremely accurate and smooth. This is the model 452 in 22 LR. The gun is as new, test fired only and has a $300 scope sitting on it. It is an $850 package sale priced at $425.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

next I have 2 full custom TC G-2 frames with the soft rubber grip and forend. I have 2 of them, each with American or African game engraving. Each gun has been slicked up inside and out with a full action job. These frames would normally sell for $795 but they are sale priced at $475 each. Here is the first one, let's call it the Grizzly frame..
[image]
[image]

And here is the second frame, we'll call it the Cape Buffalo frame..
[image]
[image]
Your choice $475 each.

Next I have something for you long range shooters. This is the Mossberg MVP Predator in 308. It is set up for long range hunting or target shooting. The Mossberg MVP has been kicking all the other companies' asses in long range shooting. The gun came in out of an estate sale and is in at least 95% condition.The gun has a 6.5 X 20 $900 Vortex scope sitting on it. It has the special stock for the best in accurate shooting. It has the Harris bipod on it for prone shooting. This package would normally sell for around $2000. It is sale priced at $725.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have one of our very popular Trail Guns chambered in 44 Magnum. The gun is built on the older Vaquero frame which is much stronger. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is super smooth and very accurate. It has the 5 1/2" barrel on it with one of our serrated front sights fit to it. It is all high polished stainless steel with fire blue small parts. It has the normal Trail Gun engraving. It has the Gunfighter Grip on it with a nice set of burl walnut grips made and fit to it. The Trail Gun package is normally $1695 based on the customer's gun. With us furnishing the base gun it would be around $2200. It is sale priced at $1295.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

That Mod 10 wont last. That is a good price on

Amede
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 11:40 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

a great gun. I carried one for years as a woods gun, now I have the same thing but in 357 mag and is a go to for a pack gun.

Would be a great grab for someone...

Huey
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 11:47 (1576 days ago) @ Amede

- No text -

Yes it would!

ChrisG
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:17 (1576 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

Model 10

captdande
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:23 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Model 19 is headed to me in Cowtown!! Happy New Year!!

so far the Model 10, the CZ model 452, and the G-2 frame

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:35 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

with the Cape Buffalo on it are gone. Plenty of money saving deals still on there.

one of my favorites, the ATI FXH 45 ACP is gone

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:51 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Does it take 1911 mags?

Amede
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 13:36 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

yes it does. It is a true 1911 but with all the

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 13:50 (1576 days ago) @ Amede

special features it doesn't look like one.

African G2 has a new home...

Larryh
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:42 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

If the CZ455 is still is still available.

Larry Farley
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:56 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I’ll take it if still available

Larry Farley
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 12:57 (1576 days ago) @ Larry Farley

- No text -

you got it Larry, thanks

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 13:11 (1576 days ago) @ Larry Farley

- No text -

Thank You!

Larry Farley
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 13:21 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I called for the 452 and got it

Grover Sr
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 13:40 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

this varmit rifle is priced for what the scope

jthomson
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 14:28 (1576 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

costs with a no question lifetime warrenty, it like getting the rifle for free......

you're right jon. You are buying the scope and getting

gary reeder
[subject]
Saturday, January 04, 2020, 20:52 (1576 days ago) @ jthomson

the gun and accessories free. And what a great caliber. The 308 will do just about anything you need it to. That Mossberg package will allow a man to do just about any hunting or long range shooting he ever wanted to do. And at a great price.