The Reeder Stag Encore Grip Set...

Huey
[subject]
Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 12:46 (1587 days ago)

Got to see it for the first time yesterday. It's one of those rare items that can not be photographed to do it justice. I had seen pictures of it several times, but was stunned when I opened the orange bubble wrap.

Will most likely end up with several barrels for it. First will be a 12" 38-40 WCF with Silver Inlay.

I can't imagine the work that went into building this product. Can't comprehend it'll ever become a regular item.

But, if anybody who wants this one can check with Brady after my demise. Still may request it be buried with me...
[image]

that grip and forend took Nate a good long while to make it

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 12:52 (1587 days ago) @ Huey

from a large piece of Red Stag horn. I had never planned on selling it but after it being a display item for about a year or so I decided to put it up for sale. It is a true one of a kind.

It's the most stunning gun item I've ever held or seen...

Huey
[subject]
Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 12:55 (1587 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I'm not sure if I'll use it or just have for show. Never had a safe queen, but dunno about this one...

Stage Horn Encore Grips

Ron Orbeck
[subject]
Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 13:53 (1587 days ago) @ Huey

You grabbed those stage horn encore grips right out from under me. I will keep them in service after your demise and check with Brady so I can be their next owner.. most beauitful grips ever to have laid my eyes on. Take good care of them , and I know you will, cause your plans on a barrel or two are splendid choices.
I will have to enlist on the quest for another pair until then. Always delighted to look at a picture of those grips, so please continue to show when the 38-40 barrel is done.

Nope right out from under me. Lol

Sid R
[subject]
Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 16:39 (1586 days ago) @ Ron Orbeck

I no longer have a TC but will.

Sorry Guys, my only Christmas Sale item in 2019...

Huey
[subject]
Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 16:46 (1586 days ago) @ Sid R

But, even the strongest wills give way to temptation.

They are just a work of art. Great job!

Andy S
[subject]
Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 21:41 (1586 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

Wow!!

Derek
[subject]
Wednesday, January 01, 2020, 11:15 (1586 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -