this is Sunday, day 22 of the 24 Days of Christmas sale

gary reeder
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 10:59 (1586 days ago)

Today I have several guns I ran yesterday..there are some very special guns here. As I mentioned yesterday, some of these are from my own collection that I need to clear out and mainly because they are new and unfired and I will never shoot them or hunt with them. I bought them from an estate in most cases and bought them "just because". Also I have a very special Africa hunt coming in May and want to be prepared for it money wise. So if you see something you like post it here and call the shop tomorrow.. Most of these guns are priced right at wholesale or below.

First I have a CZ rifle. This is the CZ 452 in 22 LR. CZ makes some of the finest rifles and shotguns on the market and this is one of them. Extremely well made and accurate. This ones comes with a new scope. It is probably 95% condition as I have shot this a bit. Never hunted with it but I have shot it.I slicked up the trigger and did a Deep Dish Crown on it, just because. Wholesale is around $550. This one is priced with scope at $595.
[image]
[image]
[image]

next I have another one highly sought after these days. It is the Para GI. Para made some of the very finest 1911s ever. They were as close to perfect as you can get in a 1911. Para was bought out a while back by Remington and as is normal for Remington, they have ruined the gun. They tried to rework it to their specs and ruined it. The original Paras are going for big bucks. This one is one of the nicer Paras. It is a two toned gun and is new in the box. They are on the internet at prices from $895 to $1295. This one is priced at $795.
[image]
[image]

Next I have the prototype of the Bad Medicine series. It is chambered in 10mm and is serial number 001. It hs ben one of our display guns for the custom shows for the last couple of years and may have a few very faint handling marks on it. Other than that it is new in the box. It is full custom from the ground up. Every part is custom and it is very slick and accurate. It would normally run around $2395 but is sale priced at $1595.
[image]
[image]

Next I have another CZ shotgun that is new in the box. It is the CZ Redhead and is chambered in 28 gauge. It is just as well made and one of the finest 28 gauge shotguns available. It is new in the box with all the choke tubes. Wholesale on this beauty is $675. It is sale priced at $725.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a very special Dan Wesson 1911. It is the Valor model and this one has it all. Wholesale is almost $1700. This beauty is new in the box and is priced at $1695.
[image]
[image]

Next I have 1 of 2 guns I rigged up when we moved here for varmint shooting. Both were identical. This one was built for Kase but he isn't into rifle shooting of varmints anymore so this one has been sitting in the safe for over 15 years. It is a special Winchester Model 70 in 22-250 Improved and the dies for it are available. You just shoot 22-250 ammo in it and that fireforms to the 22-250 Improved. It has all the special features for a long range varmint gun. It has the heavy barrel, action job with about a 2 lb trigger, satin finish on the stainless barrel and a Harris bipod. It even has the thread taped to the end of the barrel to see which way the wind was blowing and how strong. The gun also has a Burris 8 X 32 X 50 scope on it and at 400 yards with the scope on 32 power you can see what the prairie dog is eating. The scope alone was almost $1000. The whole package if new would be around $2300. I have it priced at $1295. I have loaded ammo and fired brass with it.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Finally I have the prototype of the Urban Survivor. It is full custom from the ground up on our own frame and slide. It has been one of our display guns for a couple of years and it's time to move it out. It is chambered in 9mm and is super slick. It also is built on our lightweight frame and finding a government model in a lightweight frame is very rare. It is full custom with custom features, including two toned finish and it has a really nice set of burl walnut grips made and fit to it. It would normally be around $1795 but is sale priced at $1195.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

also one I forgot.. Today one of our gunsmithing

gary reeder
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 11:02 (1586 days ago) @ gary reeder

specials. Today we have our Positive Performance Package, normally $325, sale priced at $275 and the gun needs to be in here by Feb. 1st.

I take a PPP package. Will call

BlackPete
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 11:21 (1586 days ago) @ gary reeder

Noodle in the morning. Thanks, Pete

dan wesson 1911 Valor

Winn
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 12:45 (1586 days ago) @ BlackPete

If it is still available I would like to own it. I'll call 12/23 am.

to Winn, David and Joe, thanks and to all of you that have

gary reeder
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 14:17 (1586 days ago) @ Winn

picked up guns or gunsmithing specials, thanks.

I’ll take the BM 10mm, will call Noodle tomorrow.

DavidMc
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 11:55 (1586 days ago) @ gary reeder

- No text -

Thank you and you are welcome!

Whew!
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 12:18 (1586 days ago) @ DavidMc

You are welcome for me giving you a heads up to jump on it now!!!
And thank you for keeping some cash in my pocket for two more days of temptation.

Yes! Thank you and Merry Christmas to me!

DavidMc
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 12:25 (1586 days ago) @ Whew!

- No text -

Good grab David. Daren and I was texting about it when...

Huey
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 12:32 (1586 days ago) @ DavidMc

You snagged it...

Thanks Huey and Daren!

DavidMc
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 13:04 (1586 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

He has been eyeing another Reeder gun. But, five grandkids

Huey
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 13:10 (1586 days ago) @ DavidMc

At Christmas hits hard. I've tried to torment him to buy it. Doubt Nancy would dump him before New Years.

I almost..almost grabbed it.

Amede
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 13:54 (1586 days ago) @ Huey

- No text -

NICE

ChrisG
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 13:35 (1586 days ago) @ DavidMc

- No text -

I'll take a performance package.

Gus S.
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 12:05 (1586 days ago) @ gary reeder

- No text -

PPP Pkg

Joe L. San Antonio
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 21:06 (1586 days ago) @ gary reeder

I will take the PPP PKG! Will call Noodle tomorrow!

If somebody is considering the Bad Medicine

below radar
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 11:41 (1586 days ago) @ gary reeder

you better jump on it. It has been torturing me for 2 days and I am weak. Not to mention I am just coming off a buying spree that was well accepted by my wife and I do not want to push it too far...

I will take the Para GI will call

Joe POLLOCK
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 13:25 (1586 days ago) @ gary reeder

- No text -

will call for a PPP tomorow (NM)

Sunny
[subject]
Sunday, December 22, 2019, 14:59 (1586 days ago) @ gary reeder

- No text -

If its not to late I'll take a PPP, Thank you.

Sid R
[subject]
Monday, December 23, 2019, 09:13 (1585 days ago) @ Sunny

- No text -