this is day 11 of the 24 Days of Christmas Sale

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 11:30 (1601 days ago)

Today we have a mixed assortment of goodies. Remember if you see something you want don't diddle around. Call Noodle immediately at 928-527-4100. All items are plus shipping.

First i have the longslide Glock we posted yesterday. It is the Glock 35 in 40 caliber. These are great guns and loved by the guys that shoot in the combat shoots.I am very partial to the longslide pistols and thought seriously about keeping this one to go with my model 34 in 9mm, but I can't keep them all. So it goes on the Christmas sale. The gun is in very good condition, at least 90% condition. It would normally be around $575 or so, but is sale priced at $335.
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is our second Glock. We posted this one a day or two ago. It is "as new", test fired only. It is the model 22 in 40 caliber. It comes in the original box with extra mag and paperwork. The gun would normally be in the $550 range but is sale priced at $340 saving you at least $200. A great carry gun, house gun or truck gun at a great price.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a very special revolver, our deluxe Southern Pride in 454. It is a consignment gun ans is in perfect condition. It is top of the line all the way, with a 5" barrel, full engraved, Gunfighter Grip with Mongolian Stag grips, gold bands, interchangeable blade front sight with the red bead, Belt Mountain Base pin for a tighter lock up and much more. This gun is normally $1695 based on the customer's Ruger, and with us furnishing the base gun, plus the stag grips the gun would normally run around $2800. The customer wanted it sale priced at $1695.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

next we have that little mini revolver, the North American Arms mini in 22 LR. It is new and comes in it's own lockable case. It is their deluxe model with nice laminated grips and the special case. The gun would normally run around $350 but is sale priced at $250.
[image]
[image]
[image]

next we have our custom dies. These are Hornady Custom and retail for $217. They are sale priced at $85. All calibers except the 586 GNR and 610 GNR. There are also a couple of the Falcon dies that are not here yet. But other than them the other 65 caliber dies are in stock and sale priced.
[image]

Next I have the perfect Christmas gift for that person that has everything. It is one of our full custom Bowie knives.
We have the Tennessee Bowie, the Texas Bowie and the Fighting Bowie. each one has a 10" blade and comes in a nice leather sheath. They are normally $450 but sale priced at $250 and I only have one of each.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have one of our Equalizer knives. These are serious knives. I have a couple of customers that hunt wild boar with them and one in Alaska that is crazy enough to carry one on him for bears. They have an 8" very sharp blade. Made of L-6 tool steel they are very strong. They come with a nice leather sheath. They are normally $425 but I have one sale priced at $225.
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a few TC barrels. I have a TC factory Contender barrel, 23" stainless chambered in 223. It is new and priced at $165.

Next I have a 10" Encore barrel in 410 GNR. It is stainless and has the Leupold base and rings mounted on it. The full package would be around $400 but is sale priced at $165.
[image]

Next I have a custom Contender barrel in 338 GNR, one of our most popular calibers. It is 15" long including the muzzle brake and is stainless steel. It would normally run around $350 but is sale priced at $155.
[image]

Next I still have those 2 Merrill barrels. One is in 307 Winchester, the other in 358 Rocket and I have load data for it. The 358 barrel has a muzzle brake. Either one is priced at $65.
[image]

And finally I still have that Savage model 340 rifle in 30-30. A great gun for a youngster or as a secondary gun for any hunter. The gun is in excellent condition. It is priced at $185.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

That is a steal on that Glock 35

Steve W
[subject]
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 13:12 (1601 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Lots of good deals only...

Sid R
[subject]
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 15:35 (1601 days ago) @ Steve W

...Christmas ain't for me.

Gary, Ill take that 410GNR barrel off your hands.

Kevin E
[subject]
Wednesday, December 11, 2019, 16:02 (1601 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -