Gary Reeder
one more Saturday Sale for you.
Saturday, September 14, 2019, 14:13

Something different here. A year ago or so I took a monster cape Buffalo in Africa. It will rank probably #2 or #3 in the world with a handgun. Recently i received a large crate from the taxidermist and opening it found my Cape Buffalo. Unfortunately it wasn't my buffalo. Somewhere along the line my Cape Buffalo was lost. After a month of looking and searching, they decided my buffalo was lost so they did the right thing. They are paying for me another cape Buffalo hunt this coming May. I asked them what was I to do with this mount. They said it would cost them over $5000 to crate it up and ship it back to South Africa so I could keep it. They said they had no record of that buffalo as far as it belonging to someone so it is just a really nice Cape Buffalo mount that belongs to nobody.

So here it goes. This is a great buffalo, probably top 25 in the world. But it isn't mine so I am going to sell it. I had it listed at $1500 plus shipping but for our Saturday sale I am dropping the price to $1000 plus the shipping. I expect the crating and shipping to be probably somewhere between $700 to $800. So you can get a top 25 Cape Buffalo mount for around $2000. The hunt cost me $22,000 plus $5000 for my mount, so you are saving $25000 or so. It is a great mount and if you have a business and want to display a huge Cape Buffalo or just want a Cape Buffalo mount for yourself here is your chance. $1000 plus the shipping.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]