Gary Reeder
time for the Saturday sale. A lot of sale items today
Saturday, September 14, 2019, 11:48

First off, if you see something, call Noodle right then. 928-527-4100. Don't post it here and then call or it might be gone by the time you get thru to him. All these items are plus shipping.

First I have several barrels, for the TCs and the Merrills. I have 2 Merrill/RPM barrels. They are chambered in 307 Winchester and 358 Rocket and I have load data coming for the 358 Rocket. Both are priced at $80 each.
[image]
[image]
Next I have several TC barrels. I have a couple of the short Howdah barrels. One in 321 GNR that is blue. Another in 357 Magnum stainless. Both 7" and both sale priced at $150 each.
Next I have 2 Mini Beast barrels. I have a 9" blue 41 GNR, and an 11" stainless 256 GNR. I also have a 10" Encore Mini Beast in blue in 475 Linebaugh. All 3 of these Mini Beast barrels are priced at $165 each.

Next I have a rare one. This is one of our limited edition Ultimate 357s. This beauty is a two toned 357 Magnum that has the heavy 6" ported barrel and cylinder in a satin Black Chromex and the rest of the gun is a satin Vapor Honed stainless. The gun has a full Positive Performance package and is very smooth and accurate. It has a nice set of custom grips fit to it. There are only to be 10 of these made. This one is number 9. It is normally $1795 but sale priced at $1295. [image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is another rare one. It is a Remington 600 in 243. These are extremely rare. They are on the same action as the XP-100 pistol. This one is in excellent condition. The old fellow slicked up the stock and we put a Decelerator pad on it but the bluing is mint. These normally run in the upper $600s on the internet but this one is sale priced at $395.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one we had on here last week. It is a Remington 700 in 7mm Remington magnum. The gun is a factory demo and is "as new". It has the 26" threaded barrel on it and has the special wood grain nylon stock. A really nice rifle. It would normally run around $900 but is sale priced at $445.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have another special one. I think in the South you are required to have a Remington 742, or 7400 in 30-06 or they consider you a gay liberal. This is one of those rifles. it is the deluxe version of the Remington 7400 in 30-06. This is the one with the nice wood and fine line checkering. The finish is really nice and it has a 3X9 Leupold scope on it. It has the full engraved action. It doesn't get much more Southern than this one. This package in this condition should go for around $700. It is sale priced at $450
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next i have one of our very popular Equalizer knives. This is a very strong dagger style knife and a couple of our Misfits are using them on wild boar and bears. It comes with a nice leather sheath. They are normally $300 but I have one left sale priced at $175.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have a very special revolver we just finished. It is one of our new El Diablos in 44 Magnum. This is a very unusual revolver and different from most other ones. It has a special octagonal barrel with barrel band ramped front sight, it has a gold band on the front sight,it has the Gunfighter Grip with burl South American rosewood grips, deluxe Black Chromex finish and the full Positive Performance Package. This revolver normally runs $1995 but is sale priced at $1595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next we have a Dillon Super Swager. it is new still in the box. Normally $89, it is sale priced at $35.
[image]
[image]

Next I have a special sale on our custom LEFT handed holsters. I have them in the standard style for any revolver.
[image]

I have them set up for scoped revolvers..
[image]

I have them set up for a red dot sight..
[image]

And I have them for a Contender..
[image]
These custom holsters run from $90 to $145 and they are sale priced at $50, your choice.

Next I have another rare one. it is the Kel Tec PMR30 in 22 Magnum. I have seen these priced at over $750. They are very hard to find. They are also very well made and dependable. And chambered in 22 Magnum to boot. It took Colleen almost 2 years to get me one. I have one available in the Flat Dark Earth finish. This one is sale priced at $390.
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have a Smith & Wesson SD9VE pistol. Two toned and a great pistol to stash around the house or as a truck gun. It is sale priced at $200.

[image]
[image]

Next I have a very special rifle for you black powder folks. It is the 58 caliber Zouave rifle replica. It has the 33" barrel and is a cap lock. It is in very good condition. I ran a light down the barrel and I don't think it was ever fired. It was just a rifle for the old fellow to hang over the mantle. But should be a really great shooter or even to hunt with during the black powder or primitive weapon season. It is sale priced at $350.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Finally I have our custom dies. These are very well made dies by Hornady Custom. They retail for $217 but are sale priced today at $85.
[image]