WB
For all the pissin' and moaning I think it was gun writers
Thursday, September 12, 2019, 10:38

yesterday about the "new" .350 Legend ctg. My argument was it's a total rehash of the 1907 Winchester .351 cartridge restyled in 9mm. Gary took note of some of the more "colorful" claims based on simple mathematical calculations proposing it's killing power. We all know in real life things go sideways.

I think it is more of a trend by young society, totally ignoring and caring for history in general. What happened before their existence is unimportant. Only the future and immediate gratification is of concern. That is a terrible stereotype but based on some real experiences and facts. The poor next generation, doomed to repeat history and past mistakes. Just as Solomon predicted 3500 yrs. ago.

Anyway... If I can change my AR barrel for $150 or so and use a smooth innards mag to play with it I think I will give it a try. I know I can use 9mm Luger or .38 Special dies to make ammo even if the base is a little bigger than a .223. Won't even have to rush to get dies, if at all. I have a whole bag of tricks and can dream of much mischief. O think the cartridge has a future due to the economy and adaptability of the manufacturers to make it fast and in mass. The .30 Carbine was fun but of a bit limited use, a .35 cal. version in a common platform has promise.